PDA

View Full Version : Whatever you think about this game, MS Ryz0n is a boss

Caspian
01-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Other publishers need to take notice. This is exactly what you should be doing. A bold, sharp rep to watch your forums instead of a power-hungry volunteer moderator.

cloropad
01-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Agreed, moderators are scum. MS Ryz0n is good. And woohoo! that AOE 3 is now on steam! I still can't believe it happened.

Jack Pipsam
01-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Ryz0n is great, he knows what he is talking about, can still talk like a human(not just a PR robot) and he will speak his mind on topics.

Al_Chemist_
01-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Whatever my complaints about the price tag of the game, I agree that its very nice for someone from a publisher to come here and try to help out & communicate with the community.

My respects to Ryzon.

jediryan123
01-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Other publishers need to take notice. This is exactly what you should be doing. A bold, sharp rep to watch your forums instead of a power-hungry volunteer moderator.

+1 to that. Ryz0n gets it done.

AlHudson1
01-07-2012, 08:21 AM
I've read posts from publishers/developers in some subforums like ARMA, American's Army, (Croteam does an excellent job in Serious Sam subforums),amnesia...

That's good because (besides unpolite,rude and mad people) they stay in touch with the community.

It's good to see Ryz0n here...

Unfortunately Ubisoft, EA, Activision, Capcom don't do it.

Junoo
01-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Other publishers need to take notice. This is exactly what you should be doing. A bold, sharp rep to watch your forums instead of a power-hungry volunteer moderator. +1 Exactly.

Exedor
01-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Agreed

MS Ryz0n
01-07-2012, 02:38 PM
The sentiment is much appreciated. Especially with newer titles, the community teams have a lot of ground to cover between all of the sites, forums, and distribution channels. Fortunately the way we've gone about releasing this title on steam has made it a bit easier for me to jump in and interact with everyone.

But it is the users that make games like this stay alive (and even growing again with steam!) after so many years, and it's exciting for me to be a part of that. Thank you all :)

Hi2u! Tw1TcH
01-07-2012, 02:42 PM
Ryz0n is great, he knows what he is talking about, can still talk like a human(not just a PR robot) and he will speak his mind on topics.

Completely agree, it's refreshing to see non-automated responses from someone representing a big corporation.

lordofterror
01-07-2012, 05:40 PM
ya thank you MS Ryz0n, it might be something talking to some newer devs but interacting with an classic developer like ensemble & Microsoft that too is awesome, keep in touch with the community, like you have been doing sir, the newer cod games might have changed stuff but most of us are old classic gamers at heart and age of empires is still loved expect that f2p that came out recently on gfwl :X

prmaguiar
01-07-2012, 07:00 PM
I'm willing to massage his ego as well if it helps bring AoE II and AoM to Steam.

Hizaki
01-07-2012, 07:31 PM
EA Games, Bethesda and other publishers have to learn with one guy: Ryzon

Arbitard1171
01-08-2012, 06:38 AM

yup, agreed

zippythezip
01-08-2012, 08:23 AM

So true,
hope the mod in the "shogun2" forum reads this.:D

QuasiBelgium
01-08-2012, 02:40 PM
We need to create a fan club for Ryz0n. And of course other support dudes who take the time to help the players, and don't only care about the money and the fame of the company. (Deleting topics saying how bad the game is in their opinion, how prices are bad, that kind of things!)