PDA

View Full Version : Another silly idea for the Pomson?

jomas6
01-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I know there's a lot of raging medics and spies and I was wondering if this would be a interesting solution:
Instead of each shot causing "reductions" you have an alt fire instead which uses up 2 shots instead of one that has the original stats.
While regular fire has no reductions, but to compensate give it a bit more stopping power by adding some damage to it (the alt fire still has the normal damage though).

01-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Why is everyone convinced it needs a damage buff?

Koobadoobs
01-09-2012, 04:49 AM
i think that solution would make the weapon far more powerful than it is now. if that was how they released it, i might actually consider the gun OP

jomas6
01-09-2012, 01:02 PM
i think that solution would make the weapon far more powerful than it is now. if that was how they released it, i might actually consider the gun OP

How so? Those are only negative effects(minus damage increase).

Koobadoobs
01-09-2012, 01:53 PM
How so? Those are only negative effects(minus damage increase).

You arent taking away anything. Youre just moving it to the right click and adding a dmg bonus. The using up two shots is barely even a downside, it just makes the weapon the tiniest bit less spammy. Two shots is all you need to shut down a spy's cloak and add ten-twenty seconds to the medic's uberbuilding.

Tl;Dr youre giving it a dmg boost, and an unoticeable downside.