PDA

View Full Version : Title #117

DeluxeGaming
01-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Does anyone know what this title is?

Its in between martyr and enemy with benefits.
ive searched high and low and cant find out what its achieved for.

ive done all the rest except the prestige unlocked ones (1000 kills with sentry, ac130 etc etc)
and the 2500 headshots with each weapon as well.

just wanna know what 117 is, im guessing something to do with moabs as there isnt any other titles for moabs other than getting killed by one.

Gilgamar
01-09-2012, 06:06 AM
117 Friends with Benefits Iw5 cardtitle weapons goldengun.png Kill an enemy by sticking a Semtex to a friend
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Modern_Warfare_3_Titles

Looks like you've searched at the wrong place ;)

zjacobss
01-09-2012, 06:09 AM
"Kill an enemy by sticking a Semtex to a friend"

Archiver
01-09-2012, 06:12 AM
the 2500 headshots with each weapon as well.
It's 2500 kills. For headshots you need "only" 1000 :)

RealHuhn
01-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Aren't there any titles/emblems for getting one or more MOABs? Am I missing something?

N.E beast
01-09-2012, 08:10 AM
i know there is a title for getting it, there is one called infected which is getting killed by an infected, whatever the hell that means

iLLiCiTMedia
01-09-2012, 08:31 AM
i know there is a title for getting it, there is was called infected which is getting killed by an infected whatever the hell that means

In short what you're talking about is when you get knifed by a game developer, someone they have knifed, or someone who was knifed by someone they knifed, etc.. Hence the term "infection."

Archiver
01-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Aren't there any titles/emblems for getting one or more MOABs?

Nope. The only one connected to MOAB is Toxic title, but this one u get when killed by MOAB.

DeluxeGaming
01-09-2012, 02:56 PM
ahh cheers, this must be an updated page.
i have that same page in my favourites but without the 117.
it showed martyr then space then enemy with benefits then friend with benefits.
must have been whilst in the making when i made it a favourite.

just noticed my saved link is now updated too, it wasnt like this yesterday or the day before.

DeluxeGaming
01-09-2012, 02:59 PM
In short what you're talking about is when you get knifed by a game developer, someone they have knifed, or someone who was knifed by someone they knifed, etc.. Hence the term "infection."

^^^ this.

if they are wearing the infected tags and knife you then you get infected.
originally only a game dev had it, they play a few rounds and knife a few people (or many rounds coz some of them, are crap players) and pass it on.

another one like that is transmission complete.
works the other way round though, you have to knife them to get it.
pretty cool but not well thought out and pointless for a title, especially when there is no titles for moabs.....