PDA

View Full Version : Sacred 2 keys no longer avialable for purchase? till re stock?

solo1911
01-09-2012, 12:32 PM
when will the key be avavible for Sacred 2...i am ready to use the winter sale coupon 75% off...Please help.

Rivv
01-09-2012, 01:15 PM
So am I, and probably so are other people. But until Valve or the publisher say anything, looks like we have to just wait.

wheatonrunner69
01-11-2012, 10:33 AM
I've been waiting for over a week.........

spartan0078
01-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Man, that is some weird ♥♥♥♥... I was just looking thru the games under XX amount section and this popped up with no price? Fail on devs end?

pinkgun
01-15-2012, 07:33 PM
hope I am still able to use the coupon before it expires :(

pinkgun
01-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Man, that is some weird ♥♥♥♥... I was just looking thru the games under XX amount section and this popped up with no price? Fail on devs end?

The developer already bankrupted so we have to wait until the publisher delivers new keys:o

wheatonrunner69
01-18-2012, 03:06 PM
No postings since the 15th.... Has anyone heard anything since then? I would assume that Steam will contact us if/when they get keys, but at the same time they haven't been on my good side since this happened.

snesmaster40
01-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Have you tried e-mailing Gabe Newell? I know it sounds a bit drastic, but he's probably not even aware of how bad this situation is. The European version of Sacred 2 still has keys available so they could just switch those US customers to the European version so they can play, but I'm not sure what the difference between the versions are (multiplayer?)

Naota
01-18-2012, 06:30 PM
No postings since the 15th.... Has anyone heard anything since then? I would assume that Steam will contact us if/when they get keys, but at the same time they haven't been on my good side since this happened.

I'm starting to wonder what to do next.

A couple more days will be three weeks since I paid for it.

solo1911
01-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Have you tried e-mailing Gabe Newell? I know it sounds a bit drastic, but he's probably not even aware of how bad this situation is. The European version of Sacred 2 still has keys available so they could just switch those US customers to the European version so they can play, but I'm not sure what the difference between the versions are (multiplayer?)

multiplayer will be different...i think i read about EN version only has EN multiplayer compatibility and EU have EU MP...=[

maross
01-19-2012, 10:43 AM
I had a sacred2 coupon, i have also traded another one for my friend, and now what? Will it be available before coupons disappear? :(. Any information will be appreciated.

wheatonrunner69
01-19-2012, 08:34 PM
I had a sacred2 coupon, i have also traded another one for my friend, and now what? Will it be available before coupons disappear? :(. Any information will be appreciated.

With no estimated delivery time I wouldn't hold your breath on getting a working copy of the game soon if your coupon expires soon. I'd trade it for something else if you have the choice.

Sacred 2 is a solid game, but I'm not overly enthusiastic about how this is progressing. If I hadn't already paid for a copy of the game when it first came out (and long since lost the disc in moving) I would certainly buy a non-steam copy.

wheatonrunner69
01-19-2012, 08:39 PM

Should I know who Gabe Newell is? Do you think he would even care if a few dozen people couldnt get cd-keys for a game released in 2008? I could see how someone might care if it was just release, but sadly its 4 years old and their support team has likely been reduced to nill.

gamer_x
01-20-2012, 05:06 AM
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=28394520&postcount=24

Btw, Gabe Newell is the CEO of Valve Corporation, which owns the Steam portal and DRM.

TheMysterD
03-22-2012, 05:29 PM
The developer already bankrupted so we have to wait until the publisher delivers new keys:o

Will that ever happen?
Didn't CDV go bankrupt?
Are they still in business?