PDA

View Full Version : has anyone actually managed to get gold stamps on the bonus levels?

zingar
01-09-2012, 10:01 PM
so far im already on chapter 3 getting gold stamps, (doing time trials only ATM) but decided to see the new bonus levels....

needless to say it was frustrating enough JUST to beat them. i cant imagine how hard itd be to get a time trial or survival gold stamp on these levels. (limited rotations might not be SO hard since after dieing the count goes back to what it initially was at the checkpoint)

anyways if you have then please reply :P

Goenitz
01-12-2012, 02:24 AM
After months of trying and failing I'm thinking there's NO way of getting gold on them. Not without the free angle rotation that the Wii version has, at least.

All I have is Survival gold in Tabula Rasa, but the new ones are impossible.

One of the puzzles in Labyrinth forces you to lose a life, and makes you respawn facing the opposite way from where you activate the checkpoint, as a way of preventing you from getting stuck forever.

zingar
01-12-2012, 03:06 PM
ah thanks for the info. i wanted to get 100% on this but i think im going to have to pass on this one sadly :/

Ylz
02-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I got gold stamps on the first three bonus level in time trial, but Chase, the last one, it's kind of impossible...

It's really sad to see developpers making achievements that they don't even try it.

I will be glad to see a video of one of you guys, trying for days to complete your own achievements. Really, just show us how stupid it is....

P3ndula
06-27-2012, 01:53 AM
Too hard in my opinion. Fun game, worth the (sale) price but there is no desire to even attempt the gold stars with so much other good stuff out there. Labyrinth and Chase are hard work on their own...

Nuohooja
06-27-2012, 07:12 AM
It's doable. I have crazy :). You can also check my ghosts out for ideas. Currently first on all levels for the last week I believe :D.

k4ever
07-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Not worth it. With so many games out there to play, and more being released each week, I dont have time to get 100% in challenges that are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ly stupid like the ones on AYIM. I had a hell of a time trying to finish "the chase", and now they want me to be able to finish it without dying once, extremely fast, and with limited rotations? No thank you. If I unlocked a secret level or something I would attempt to do it, but only for just a silly achievement? ... no.