PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at Freight Elevator: Can't leave "Hot and Cold" side quest: Help please!

barry90039@yaho
01-10-2012, 04:46 PM
I must be missing something very simple here but I'm completely stumped. During the second visit to Joker's HQ, after seeing Harley tied up, there is a side quest to acquire a Mister Freeze gadget from a room at the bottom of an elevator shaft where some thugs are shooting at Penguin figurines. I found my way down via the broken elevators, beat up the thugs and found the gizmo, but the only way out appears to be the way I came in (through the shaft with the broken elevators) and I cannot figure out how to get back. I have tried every possible approach using the Remote Electrical Charger to move the elevator up and down as far as it will go but i am hopelessly trapped. Can anyone help? Many thanks!

MaSt3RM1nD
01-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Use the grappling hook while the elevator is in motion.

barry90039@yaho
01-10-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks but from where? And grapple to where? Sorry but, as I said, I must be missing something very obvious as I've been trying to get out of here forever.

From inside the elevator I cannot get it to move. I can only zap the elctric motor from the shaft entrance or the floor.

MaSt3RM1nD
01-10-2012, 05:41 PM
From inside? Lol, you don't have to enter the elevator.

SandmanCCL
01-10-2012, 08:24 PM
You have to zap the elevator to go up twice before it gives you the option to grapple to the ledge above. I had that same problem.

barry90039@yaho
01-10-2012, 11:11 PM
You have to zap the elevator to go up twice before it gives you the option to grapple to the ledge above. I had that same problem.
Ah!! I must have done that out of sheer impatience, after being stuck for an hour. Good to know for when I play through it again. It's not one of the game's best navigational puzzles. Thanks for your help.