PDA

View Full Version : Random Bug: Rescued Native Attacks

Isaristh
01-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Playing the vanilla game on skirmish mode, on the American Northeast Map, there is at some point a Native stuck up a tree surrounded by bears. Now somehow by killing a fat sheep nearby my settler provoked the bears (like wtf) and they preceeded to mangle my pre-colonial age town. After spawning minutemen and killing the bears, randomly my pasture was being burned down. By who? The native.

The Native wore blue like my team however when selected it's name was in brown and it belonged to "Mother Nature". So while hostile to me I could not attack it. Unable to attack, it burned town my entire town.

Fail.

Just thought I'd bring it up, just in case it was a possible glitch to look at and fix rather than a random bad stroke of luck.

Finchie
01-12-2012, 06:40 PM
That's hilarious.

You should be ecstatic that you had the privilege of experiencing that.

xlayer6969
01-12-2012, 07:22 PM
That sheep was their god.

Isaristh
01-12-2012, 08:13 PM
That sheep was their god.

Explains how it was able to just magically appear near the woods.

Thranduil81
01-12-2012, 08:36 PM
haha. Yes, that's a known bug. If you accidentally do something that causes area damage to the trapped unit, it starts to attack you (not sure how it happened when you killed a sheep) It can be fixed though, just recover the treasure (after killing the guardians), and the unit will be added to your side just like normal.