PDA

View Full Version : MOAB in 3 mins.

Bgretydews
01-16-2012, 02:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXlVFj6cGw

any feedback would be nice

DanesDK
01-16-2012, 02:45 AM
Your one of the many noobs, that only goes for the kill, and do not play the games objectiv.??

You should play FFA or TDM.

tsunami70
01-16-2012, 02:59 AM
Yep i have to agree with Danes - nice running & gunning but you're playing A TEAM OBJECTIVE GAMEMODE. I think you (accidentially) scored a whopping 60points for your team.

I really enjoy dropzone but hate it when people like you come on looking for easy kills.

Please please please - go play TDM/FFA and then show us a "MOAB in 3 mins" from there (if you can)

Bgretydews
01-16-2012, 03:48 AM
I am playing the objective, just not sitting on it

tsunami70
01-16-2012, 04:19 AM
I am playing the objective, just not sitting on it

60points in dropzone dude - come on!

Liammanator
01-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Well done, it is a pretty good effort. I guess you did play the objective by not letting the opposing team get the package.

Just out of interest is this in a public lobby? i.e not a server and what is your connection like?

Gilgamar
01-16-2012, 04:44 AM
60points in dropzone dude - come on!
Either you sit on the dropzone, earn points and are (most of the times) a sitting duck or you try to prevent the enemy from sitting on the point.
There obviously have to be people who sit on the zone, but not everyone.

tsunami70
01-16-2012, 04:48 AM
Either you sit on the dropzone, earn points and are (most of the times) a sitting duck or you try to prevent the enemy from sitting on the point.
There obviously have to be people who sit on the zone, but not everyone.
There is a difference between defending the zone and just running around looking for kills - much of the time spent in the vid was away from the dropzone running towards anticipated enemy spawns.
Whatever though, i see tons of these guys when i play dropzone it just annoys me. It's fine if you get 1-2 each team, then it evens out, but sometimes you get lumped with 5 people "preventing the enemy sittng on the point" and - oh what a surprise - end up losing...

Dropzone points are accumulated by sitting on the point and defending it - yes, you die. That's ok in exchange for a teamwork win

Liammanator
01-16-2012, 04:52 AM
There is a difference between defending the zone and just running around looking for kills - much of the time spent in the vid was away from the dropzone running towards anticipated enemy spawns.
Whatever though, i see tons of these guys when i play dropzone it just annoys me. It's fine if you get 1-2 each team, then it evens out, but sometimes you get lumped with 5 people "preventing the enemy sittng on the point" and - oh what a surprise - end up losing...

Dropzone points are accumulated by sitting on the point and defending it - yes, you die. That's ok in exchange for a teamwork win

I'm going to play devils advocate here.

If he is spending time by engaging the other team and denying them the opportunity to grab the package is not up to his team mates to do that? He can't be expected to do everything can he?

tsunami70
01-16-2012, 04:59 AM
I'm going to play devils advocate here.

If he is spending time by engaging the other team and denying them the opportunity to grab the package is not up to his team mates to do that? He can't be expected to do everything can he?

Yep i'll give you that, and in the video it appears his team goes on to win. I'm just bugged at folk playing TDM in objective games - i switched from DOM to dropzone to get away from that as i was fed up losing on bad teams (guys running past the flag while you try to cap it then you die at 99% capped :o)

If you have a mix of run&guns and point grabbers it's fine - i just dislike the people who will only run&gun even if their team is losing heavily. At least he's not a sniper lmao, i've seen a few of them in dropzone and have to lol

Freezeron
01-16-2012, 05:04 AM
MOAB is not something to be taken seriously. It's not something you can say "hey I'll get a moab next game for sure". No need to bash a moab play. Just enjoy.

I don't know what kind of feedback you'd like to hear. I haven't come across a better drop zone player than me yet. You couldn't have done the same against me but that doesn't mean anything right?

I liked the video. Thanks for sharing.

DeluxeGaming
01-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Omg.
You guys complain on EVERY little thing possible.
The last video was discredited because of 3 kills with the fmg9s.

So what, some people dont go for objectives. If you have too many on 1 flag or camp your flag/flags you get spawn trapped.
You NEED at least 1 person running and gunning so you spawn in random areas.

Good vid, forget about the haters.

jbeccaris
01-16-2012, 07:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXlVFj6cGw

any feedback would be nice

HACKER BAN HIM

JohnCarol
01-16-2012, 08:03 AM
I usally get my moab in 30-60s.

Bgretydews
01-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Omg.

So what, some people dont go for objectives. If you have too many on 1 flag or camp your flag/flags you get spawn trapped.

thanks!

Bandtx
01-16-2012, 09:27 AM
HACKER BAN HIM

Ah, now everyone can see why you complain about hackers so much, it's cause you think anyone who is good or even decent at the game is hacking.

damien c
01-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Omg.

I have to agree 100%.

I was playing domination the other day and got a 19 kill streak, with my gun going for a MOAB but some of my team decided to move to stop, the spawn trap and the enemy got away and spawned behind us meaning I got took out, from behind :mad: I hate it when you get something good going and people just don't carry on doing it, in the end we lost the game because my team couldn't get themselves together.

I always try to cap point's while running and sometimes will start capping a point, so the enemy come out to play only most of the times there is 3 or 4 and I die because I have no backup as I run and gun.

shooter17
01-16-2012, 11:06 AM
MOAB is not something to be taken seriously. It's not something you can say "hey I'll get a moab next game for sure". No need to bash a moab play. Just enjoy.

I don't know what kind of feedback you'd like to hear. I haven't come across a better drop zone player than me yet. You couldn't have done the same against me but that doesn't mean anything right?

I liked the video. Thanks for sharing.

"No one is better than you"?
are you serious. Its a friggin game. Treat it as such, and dont come here trying to brag at ur prowess in a game with 0 proof.
@OP, i thought killstreaks were disabled in drop zone. I got 30 killstreak the other day and no moab. how did u get one?

Bgretydews
01-17-2012, 12:43 AM
are you serious. Its a friggin game. Treat it as such, and dont come here trying to brag at ur prowess in a game with 0 proof.
@OP, i thought killstreaks were disabled in drop zone. I got 30 killstreak the other day and no moab. how did u get one?

the kills you get from items out of care-packages wont count towards the moab

renjishiro
01-17-2012, 01:06 AM
lol, MOAB in dropzone is not something to be proud of.
Try FFA or TDM.

Bandtx
01-17-2012, 01:09 AM
lol, MOAB in dropzone is not something to be proud of.
Try FFA or TDM.

MOAB in Dropzone is actually harder than FFA and TDM. The spawning in Dropzone is so crazy people spawn on top of each other. Also the amount of grenades, semtexs, rpgs, predator missiles, airstrikes, stealth bombers make it extremely hard to stay alive.

st0nedpenguin
01-17-2012, 01:12 AM
That was clearly an aimbot.

(How has nobody said that yet?)

tuey
01-17-2012, 01:26 AM
That was clearly an aimbot.

(How has nobody said that yet?)

thinking same thing

MARKO94EVERSERB
01-17-2012, 01:36 AM
when you say he's not playing the objective,that's not 100% true,he stops the enemy team from getting to the objective by killing them,there's no point in sitting on the objective waiting for enemy semtex and c4's to fall near you.

totalitaer
01-17-2012, 01:53 AM
Nice to see someone pick up and use different weapons and I have nothing but respect for people playing without silencer.

Freezeron
01-17-2012, 05:27 AM

I have my steam id in my profile. Where's yours?

And yes I haven't seen a better one yet. You sound to make a big deal out of it more than me. Moab is pure luck and you couldn't do such a thing against a decent team yet me alone.

Yes it's a game, but some people seek more challenge than the average guy, you know. Because of that you shouldn't reply to me, especially when you don't even know how to get a moab yourself yet.