PDA

View Full Version : Research Paper Achievement?

Maverik770
01-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Ok so there used to be a thread on this forum for Gemini Rue that talked about all of the "collection" achievements in this game. I just looked at the thread last week and now it is completely gone form the forums here. Does anyone know where the heck that thread went?!

Well anyways, I'm trying to unlock the Research Paper achievement and I'm getting really annoyed as I can't figure out what I'm missing at this point. The old thread I'm referring to on these forums had a list of items to research in the terminals in game to get this achievement. Can anyone provide the list of items to research for this achievement?

x-pilot
01-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Ok so there used to be a thread on this forum for Gemini Rue that talked about all of the "collection" achievements in this game. I just looked at the thread last week and now it is completely gone form the forums here. Does anyone know where the heck that thread went?!
Do you mean this one (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2210615)?

Maverik770
01-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Do you mean this one (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2210615)?

Yes!!! Lol. Thank You!! +Rep!

How the heck did you find that thread again? I don't see it anywhere in the Gemini Rue category anymore here on these forums. I've checked both pages of threads within the Gemini Rue section over and over and I can't find a thread titled "How to find Egg Characters" anymore. But thank you, the link works great to direct me to thread! :)

Maverik770
01-19-2012, 08:43 AM
How the heck did you find that thread again? I don't see it anywhere in the Gemini Rue category anymore here on these forums. I've checked both pages of threads within the Gemini Rue section over and over and I can't find a thread titled "How to find Egg Characters" anymore.

And nevermind, I see now that older steam posts are not visible by default. You have to adjust the date range at the bottom of the page to see posts more than a month old. Duh, my bad. lol :)

ShowMeTheMonkey
05-11-2012, 08:53 AM
The one I'm stuck on is "Grade A Student". Is it a story achievement? If so it doesn't seem to be unlocking.