PDA

View Full Version : I Tried

MonstaMunch
01-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Hi, first post, sorry it's not a more positive one, but I felt the need to sign up to the forums anyway just to say it:

I usually love good 2D platformers, and when I got ARES I loved it from the start. It looked great, worked well, and everything was awesome.

Then they started applying a bunch of (automatic) updates, and to cut a long story short, they broke the game. I now have numerous bugs that make it unplayable, and I'm left disappointed that I won't get to finish it.

The game didn't need a bunch of updates. It should be perfectly simple - it's a 2D platformer, that's the beauty of it.

Anyway, once again, sorry to make such a negative post, but I really felt I needed to say it.

ben583
01-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Well, I ran into some game-breaking bugs before, and the updates fixed that.

MonstaMunch
01-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Well, I ran into some game-breaking bugs before, and the updates fixed that.

Maybe it would help if I was more specific:

I can now only use the Beserker suit and the rubbish wave blaster thing. When I equip any other weapon and exit inventory, it just equips the wave blaster. Also, objects are missing, such as the electric fan things that you have to use an EMP on. I have no way of knowing they are there until I walk into them.

If there is a fix for any of this, I'd love to know about it, as I was really enjoying the game.

zeronight
01-23-2012, 04:04 AM
Thank you for reporting this.
Please send the error case to support@x10studio.com
We will fix it ASAP