PDA

View Full Version : A.R.E.S. 2?

Parlock
01-21-2012, 03:31 PM
So I just finished the first game in one sitting, and I have a feeling it may be an episodic type effort due to the length. May be totally wrong though.

Anyway, are there any plans for an A.R.E.S 2/Episode 2/Whatever?

Kyle756
01-24-2012, 07:02 PM
In one of the game's sticky threads, the developers said they were planning on releasing more stages and bosses, don't know if it will be an update or paid DLC but if it is it will probably just be $0.99 like the Berserker suit

Kyithios
01-28-2012, 11:11 AM
In one of the game's sticky threads, the developers said they were planning on releasing more stages and bosses, don't know if it will be an update or paid DLC but if it is it will probably just be $0.99 like the Berserker suit

I doubt it'd be that cheap. The Berserker Suit is one thing, but entire stages and bosses are much different. In terms of this being DLC, I'm not so sure anymore. Episode 2 was confirmed ages ago, and we haven't heard anything since.

renatoakamur
01-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I doubt it'd be that cheap. The Berserker Suit is one thing, but entire stages and bosses are much different. In terms of this being DLC, I'm not so sure anymore. Episode 2 was confirmed ages ago, and we haven't heard anything since.

i think the same