PDA

View Full Version : Will this game ever be on Steam Sales?

HigoChumbo
01-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Developers moved on.

Low Multiplayer population.

Starting to age (and the campaign was awful even when it was released).

Company of Heroes (one of the best strategy games on history) has been on sales for 1'50 like 4 times this year.

And World in conflict is still and permanently 14'99????? Come on...

HigoChumbo
03-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Haha guys, you suck ^^

201 views and not a single reply =)

Still waiting for World in Conflict Sales!

Joker One
03-05-2012, 05:54 PM
I'll send a letter of thanks to the Bro corporation for that really cool story.

Citizen Goat
03-07-2012, 03:27 PM

I lol'd.

HigoChumbo
04-04-2012, 05:09 AM

Enjoy your empty servers and inflated prices and go troll other thread. I was happy enough with 0 replies.

Btw, next time you go take a dump give some time to the thought of why games like League of Legends or Team Fortress 2, while not being amazing games, have huge and active multiplayer communities and this game doesnt. Then joke about me again for actually caring about this game everyone has forgot about.

edit: i just read in another thread that the multiplayer only has like 10 european servers filled with tryhard players who are kind of noob-racist and kickvote you out of every match for the only reason of being new. So again, enjoy your empty multiplayer lobby, you are really contributing to the community of this game. I bet you either don't play it anymore or are part of that bunch of jerks who don't allow newbs to play online.

a4especibot
07-06-2012, 07:04 AM
HigoChumbo you are seriously misinformed.

The Campaign for WiC was award winning - just read a few reviews before you post here.

There are still players online, and the community is on the whole very mature and helpful (even to a returning vet like me).

-A4

AZNMamba24
07-19-2012, 12:29 AM
It's on sale right now. 33% off for the complete version

FunkyBuddaMan
08-02-2012, 12:00 PM
I brought a brand new copy from my town center, for 3 :) Well worth the money it's a great game. One of the best RTS made

specta
08-04-2012, 12:31 PM
I wont pay this price for it ,but i would get it in a sale .You can get a hard copy cheap so i dont know why they dont drop the cost of the digital version.Spent my money on MOH instead )

TedToaster22
08-18-2012, 09:24 AM
HigoChumbo you are seriously misinformed.

The Campaign for WiC was award winning - just read a few reviews before you post here.

There are still players online, and the community is on the whole very mature and helpful (even to a returning vet like me).

-A4

Or to a newbie like me.

Seriously, you should check out the massgate.net forums.

Boe-Os
08-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Have to strongly disagree about the Campaign being awful. I played from when it first released, and the campaign is absolutely amazing!

Also The Soviet Assault missions added a very good perspective from the other side. Soviet Assault did a really good job of humanising the Soviets, and showing their pains, instead of painting them cheaply as "the baddies".

Westenra 3.0
08-18-2012, 10:10 PM
OP troll. World in Conflict's single-player campaign is fantastic, especially with the Soviet Assault addon. I come back to give it a playthrough at least once a year. Only tried MP once, hated it, it's of no importance as far as I'm concerned since if the creators really wanted to impress me they'd add a computer skirmish mode, but alas it was no meant to be.

I bought the special edition at a GameStop for $20 over five years ago, it came with a chunk of rock from the Berlin Wall and lots of other extras. I liked the game so much I re-bought it on steam w/ Soviet Assault for probably the same price. It's definitely worth the money, sale or no sale, to appreciate this modern RTS classic.

icedragon770
09-04-2012, 08:13 PM
OP troll. World in Conflict's single-player campaign is fantastic, especially with the Soviet Assault addon. I come back to give it a playthrough at least once a year. Only tried MP once, hated it, it's of no importance as far as I'm concerned since if the creators really wanted to impress me they'd add a computer skirmish mode, but alas it was no meant to be.

I bought the special edition at a GameStop for $20 over five years ago, it came with a chunk of rock from the Berlin Wall and lots of other extras. I liked the game so much I re-bought it on steam w/ Soviet Assault for probably the same price. It's definitely worth the money, sale or no sale, to appreciate this modern RTS classic.

yup i used to play till steam summer sale and i stop playing it cause of aoe3 cc but i got it from a friendd for my bday so it was fun tho

Cunin
09-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Although I'm usually in favor of price drops after some time of release, this one is cheap enough compared to its price at release for the quality it provides.
I bought all 3 games of Massive in retail form because these guys were able to make something new which is not the usual RTS, and they put in a LOT of passion into each of their games.
The fact that they only made 3 games in all these years shows how they care more about quality than quantity, which is something you don't see often in these years and the past ones.

Their games may not be for everyone, but deserve every cent you spent on them.

Anyhoo
10-16-2012, 01:05 PM
The SP was freaking awesome , the MP was damn nice , but everyone forgot about it ...

Azazavr
12-31-2012, 10:37 AM
Just bought this game! Was playing demo a long time ago... Just for MP :)