Joe4545
01-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Hey Guys, This is my video of a funny ks in LoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9z_UxNfMrg

Please Sub and like if enjoyed it much appreciated :D

enjoy

I Haz Waffle
06-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Yes, because we all love when people do nothing but still get the kill.

NCPereira
08-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Only bad players mention "KS" and stuff like that.

Good players see it as an extra team member getting gold.

BikeHelmet
08-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Only bad players mention "KS" and stuff like that.

Good players see it as an extra team member getting gold.
I couldn't agree more.

I never care when allies get the kills - unless they start complaining. Most games I have the highest kill counts, as I usually play mid AP carry or jungler. (both good for kills/ganks) But every once and a while some ally is just really good at getting kills, and then you end up with a score like 1/5/23 at the end. (as AP carry) That doesn't bug me unless allies start complaining that you're doing poorly that game. If you take 23 kills that I normally get, less feed means less items and I'll naturally be less useful in teamfights. If you're going to whine about it, stop taking the kills when my final attack is flying through the air to kill the enemy. :p

In general I've found that high skill players don't complain much, but low skill players with the occasional good game whine endlessly.

TheMadCat
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM
I just started playing it, but in my eyes it doesn't matter really who gets the last hit, as long as the team progresses and wins in the end (unless a minion steals yo' shht...then it's on like Donkey Kong):D