PDA

View Full Version : Bug with multiple joystick devices

Dooms247
01-26-2012, 06:03 AM
I'm enjoying the game so far except for one annoying bug. My setup includes a Logitech G13 and an Xbox360 controller for Windows. Windows sees the thumbstick of the G13 as a joystick device. SOL defaults to using that device as the "joypad", ignoring all input from the 360 controller. If I disable the G13 in Device Manager then the 360 controller works fine. It's a bit annoying to do that whenever I want to play and to then re-enable the device when I am done. Would love to see a fix for this please (hopefully Seamless read these forums). Thanks for the fun game!

HentaiHeroKyo
01-26-2012, 07:09 AM
I too have a similar setup and similar problems. Though I have both the option for "Gamepad" and "Joystick", and I set the game to use Gamepad as the primary control setup, my wireless X360 pad (and proper adapter, which works with other titles) does not seem to work. When I switch it to "gamepad" on the option screen, the readout configuration shows all the proper Xbox360-style controls (ie. Left Trigger, Right Trigger, ABXY etc..) so I thought it recognized not only that I had a gamepad but the TYPE of gamepad I had. Still, when I actually start the game there is absolutely no control possible from the gamepad; However, mouse and keyboard controls still work despite the game UI reading off the tutorial instructions as if they were for an X360 gamepad.

I really hope this can be remedied swiftly, as I have an actual HOTAS system that detects and is made for X360 (Hori-made Ace Combat 6 Flight Stick).

SeamlessStocks
01-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for all the messages. We read ya loud and clear! We're hard at work on addressing these as fast as possible. :)

Dooms247
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
SeamlessStocks: As an industry vet I know full well that the kind of forum coverage you are providing here is a)Unusual and b)Most welcome! Thanks for the confirmation that you have heard our cries ;)