PDA

View Full Version : Move "Remove Friend"

auptyk
01-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Right next to the "Chat" button seems like a pretty precarious position for that button. I know there is a confirmation after as well and it is something small I know but still...

Chat is something I will use a lot... removing friends not so much and it would be a hassle to re-add people I think if I accidentally crushed them somehow.

I am sure there are other bugs more important, but I am just posting as something to look into. Thanks.

Joga
01-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Right next to the "Chat" button seems like a pretty precarious position for that button. I know there is a confirmation after as well and it is something small I know but still...

Chat is something I will use a lot... removing friends not so much and it would be a hassle to re-add people I think if I accidentally crushed them somehow.

I am sure there are other bugs more important, but I am just posting as something to look into. Thanks.

Yeah, I thought this was a bit strange too. "Remove friend" is one of my least-used options for my friends list, and it's odd that it gets a gigantic dedicated button right next to "Chat"

lridium
01-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah, I thought this was a bit strange too. "Remove friend" is one of my least-used options for my friends list, and it's odd that it gets a gigantic dedicated button right next to "Chat"

Agreed. It's a very destructive feature to potentially mis-click, even worse it's next to chat. +1, that should be restructured.

BlueWolf72
01-28-2012, 04:05 PM
i agree

KRosen
01-28-2012, 04:24 PM
/signed on this, a keypress on the name > have a menu come out, and having an option there would be a good fix probably

mk3
01-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Yeah this option is placed to prominently. Unfriending isn`t a feature people need access to that easily.

orijinal
01-28-2012, 11:20 PM
I would suggest moving the option to the very bottom of the page with a red button as opposed to a regular one.