PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Every Person on your Friend's List Always Appears as Online.

King Conker
01-30-2012, 01:54 PM
I noticed this has been a bug that existed on even Steam itself way before this mobile app.

I'm using an iphone 3GS. If you open up the app and check your friends list they're all going to be set to online (those playing a game are simply set to their game just fine)

Now this really isn't something we want to have happening. We see everyone online when they could have been on snooze for 12 hours for all we know.

This also exists on Steam itself. If you go to your profile and check your friends on that page you'll notice it too.

An accurate status of my friends is very important to know, even more so on an mobile phone.

KiteX3
01-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Could not reproduce.

Android phone, but if it happened with the desktop client I would imagine it would be general enough to affect Android as well. My friends list shows accurate data on the current status of each of my friends, including players who are offline, on snooze, and are currently online.

Bleak
01-31-2012, 11:11 AM
i have the same problem on a iPhone 4 latest iOS

RHCP-Canu
01-31-2012, 09:32 PM
In my mobile (Android 2.1) works fine... It may be a problem of before the update. Try updating the app and see how it works out.