PDA

View Full Version : Stuck...

Pelvis
01-30-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm probably missing something obvious...but right in the beginning u go to that cave on the right to find a magic stone or something..but there is a pond..and she says she dunno if she can hold her breath long enough...everytime i jump in that pond i lose health and teleport out of that pond...i went back to the town but nothing new there ....so ummmm...what do i have to do?

AJ Dandy
01-30-2012, 07:54 PM
hey pelvis, what you need to do is go back to where the school is, outside the school
there is a gate that leads to a chicken coop/shack thing. Sana will be in there feeding the chicken,
talk to her and she will join you to go into the cave together! :D

Pelvis
01-30-2012, 08:01 PM
hey pelvis, what you need to do is go back to where the school is, outside the school
there is a gate that leads to a chicken coop/shack thing. Sana will be in there feeding the chicken,
talk to her and she will join you to go into the cave together! :D

ooooh i see..thanks!

KyrenCross
01-31-2012, 03:57 AM
I'm stuck too, I'm supposed to find the wind artifacts but I cant enter the dungeon near Sana's house (left part) cause the guards says no.

DO I have to be a certain kind of level? (currently level 4). There is a girl on the left town exit part that says the guard saved her but I don't know what to do next.

backfire21
01-31-2012, 05:24 AM
After talking with both the guard and the girl, go talk to the girl by the bridge again and she'll give you a letter to give to the guard. That'll let you in.

KyrenCross
01-31-2012, 05:33 AM
* I entered all the houses and found the guards grandma in the hut left of the main heroes house, and delivered his lunch, the guard then talks about getting married which would interest the girl to write a love letter, in turn the guard leaves to the calling of the horny lady ^_^