PDA

View Full Version : Stuck...*spoilers!*

richiiez
01-31-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi guys,

Just wondering where do I go after I've left school hearing that there is a 'bad' witch roaming somewhere and that Sana is sick? I've explored the new towns and went around everywhere...just don't know what to do next.

xristosx
01-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi guys,

Just wondering where do I go after I've left school hearing that there is a 'bad' witch roaming somewhere and that Sana is sick? I've explored the new towns and went around everywhere...just don't know what to do next.

You need to talk to a guy in a windmill to the far left of that new village, then you mention the key to him, and then you can talk to the mayor about it, then the mayor allows you to check out this area. Im not sure much about after that, im only about 30 minutes ahead of there.

AntarcticTiger
01-31-2012, 06:52 PM
I think more specifically, he has to go to Weathervane Tower, see the scene there, and then head to the windmill village.

richiiez
01-31-2012, 07:42 PM
Thanks guys figured it out. Now I gotta get the 3rd crest ^^

johnafirth
02-01-2012, 07:12 AM
I can't even get that far. I completed the prologue (ie the demo section) but am now stuck as to how to progress. Can't get past any of the guards, barring the one in the town.

Andorxor
02-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Visit your neighbor,than visit the guard at the shrine,than to the woman at the destroyed bridge and back to the guard.

careface312
02-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Nevermind, assumed the thing i was looking for was in the town i was in...

johnafirth
02-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Visit your neighbor,than visit the guard at the shrine,than to the woman at the destroyed bridge and back to the guard.

The packed lunch guard? OK. Will give that a try later.