PDA

View Full Version : Picture within a picture

Urpantsronfire
02-03-2012, 11:54 AM
In the upper left hand corner of the screen I see the same game screen that I'm playing, only smaller and semi-transparent (like a picture within a picture). Anyone know how to get rid of this?

Shad0WeN
02-03-2012, 08:21 PM
have you tried rebooting? what Operating System are you running? and what graphics card?

my first thought would be that some other piece of software installed on the system is doing this.

do you have any special keyboard software installed?? or anything special video/multimedia related with a picture-in-picture feature that might be relevant?

maybe try running the game in a window to see what happens. go to the install folder for the game (<Path to Steam>\steamapps\common\limbo) and open the settings.txt file. look for the following line:

windowedmode = false

and change it to true

Urpantsronfire
02-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes I've been playing the game for over a week and have rebooted several times. I'm running Windows 7 with an Nvidia based graphics card. I've tried changing settings in the text file but they have little to no effect. I may have to try updating my graphics card driver.