PDA

View Full Version : Instantly regret buying this. Quick Release / Bad port.

Vonn64
02-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Low res, no setting for anything, slow as hell (obviously not optimized for pc- takes 10+ seconds to save a setting, FFS).

USES GAMES FOR WINDOWS LIVE. WTH..

Oh, and while I'm glad that it has the originals, the iOS release had 3d models for all of them. This doesn't have an option for that. It cost x9 as much.

Dorian
02-03-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm suprised, that its actually day3 of its release and there still no word from developers on forums, this is ridicilous

Atomkinder
02-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Uh, it saves a setting in less than two seconds on my machine, and I'm using a standard HDD, no SSD. Are you using a 5400rpm?

DudeNukem
02-04-2012, 07:53 AM
I'm suprised, that its actually day3 of its release and there still no word from developers on forums, this is ridicilous

They don't care. The console versions were also plagued with bugs and they just didn't care for a long time. I was hoping this version came out so late because they wanted to put out a perfect version but it sucks. I can't even diagonal jump.

Flood Ed Boon's twitter.

PsYcHo126
02-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Uh, it saves a setting in less than two seconds on my machine, and I'm using a standard HDD, no SSD. Are you using a 5400rpm?

Same here.

deathfromace
02-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Games for windows live is not an issue and you must have a horrible computer if you are running into problems with it....or you have no reason to hate it and like to join all the others complaining.

tongdaddy
02-05-2012, 08:44 AM
I immediately regretted purchasing this as well, not only is the resolution an issue, its not even centered to the screen. What a terrible waste of money. I was really looking forward to some online MK play.

Thanks steam. I am officially twice shy.

UncleBionic
02-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I immediately regretted purchasing this as well, not only is the resolution an issue, its not even centered to the screen. What a terrible waste of money. I was really looking forward to some online MK play.

Thanks steam. I am officially twice shy.

It is just you, and your monitor.
It is correctly centered.

magmarock 2
02-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Press F11 to play in window mode. It might help.

7FoX
02-05-2012, 09:20 PM
They don't care. The console versions were also plagued with bugs and they just didn't care for a long time. I was hoping this version came out so late because they wanted to put out a perfect version but it sucks. I can't even diagonal jump.

Flood Ed Boon's twitter.
same here, I cannot diagonal jump what the hell man !!!!

btw, we should seriously flood any of these guy twitter or wherever site they "kinda notice" about US ? lol :P

Count_D
02-06-2012, 01:36 AM
I don't have any of those issues (except for resolution and nothing fixes it), but even if the port is bad, it sure as hell isn't a quick release.

albn99
02-06-2012, 06:38 AM
I was so excited when I saw these classics. I instantly bought them.

First mistake.

Second mistake: Not reading reviews before buying.

$10 wasted.

Uniquename3
02-06-2012, 07:26 AM
Other than the occasional laggy match with someone in another country, the on-line portion of this game is a dream come true.

lysiu
02-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Be honest with yourself, You Regret buying it because you suck and cant win a single match xD

UncleBionic
02-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Other than the occasional laggy match with someone in another country, the on-line portion of this game is a dream come true.

This.

Tracer
02-07-2012, 06:18 AM
GFWL on this game was a mistake, I cant even log into my GFWL account becuase its apparently locked, I cant even figure out why. Waste of money.