PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion walker achievement bug ( no I didn't mess up the artifacts)

kzinkl001
02-04-2012, 11:56 PM
I collected 15 deadric artifacts, even the ones that you can mess up on ( the mask of clacius vile, skull of corruption, ect. Even with all these I still didn't get the achievement (there all in my inventory). I have the wabbajack, saviors hide, mask of clacius vile, volendrung, the skeleton key, mace of molag Baal, skull of corruption, mehrunz razor, spellbreaker, dawnbreaker, azuras star, ebony blade, oghma infinium, sanguin rose, and the ring of namira. I don't have the ebony mail but then again I only need 15, anyone know how to fix this?

swanqueen
02-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I feel your pain... I can't tell you how many human hours I've tried to get this achievement.. bugs everywhere. One character had 11 quests achieved but due to a bug couldn't do the house of horrors so I switched to another character but alas.. she hadn't killed the guy Erandur {who is my favorite guy in the whole game. ) for the Waking Nightmares. so she didn't get that artifact.. I started her to get the skeleton key but I thought .. well the first person has the skeleton key so even if she can't do house of horrors she'll end up with 15.. LONG story short.. I've spent about a week trying to get this.. my last achievement. SO MANY BUGS.. I know in my heart I've earned it. I've done the Daedric quests twice through. I've done things my soul regrets.. so unlike me. And despite the hours and the loss of my self respect.. I still have not gotten the achievement.

swanqueen
02-12-2012, 10:12 PM
I just read somewhere else where the skeleton key doesn't count.

So.. you have to get all 15 things in the Deadric Quests..