PDA

View Full Version : Which console is this best for?

Archlight
02-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Is this game a better feel for the PC/PS3/Xbox 360, also is this game controller enabled for the PC? Having played the Trial on XBL, I adored the feel for the control's that felt smooth and easy. So which wins? Are the consoles a better choice?

Skaarj314
02-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Well, I'll leave the matter of platform preference to you guys, but know that controllers aren't supported on the PC!

Wizzler
02-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Well, I'll leave the matter of platform preference to you guys, but know that controllers aren't supported on the PC!

Doesnt matter. A normal person wont play a FPS with a conrtoller.

Youre question is awnsered as well Archlight.
Get it for PC, but i would wait till they fixed the "matchmaking".
They said next month, but they also delayed the release to fix the matchmaking - so im not really sure if we get a fix "soon" and yes, there is need to fix it asap, because the playerbase is "relativ low" and i dont think the most of us enjoy the wait in the lobby.

PsYcHo126
02-08-2012, 05:58 PM
It's a shooter. So, PC :D
Yea, matchmaking isn't he best atm. But it's okay. And it will get way better with dedis ;)

leezeebub
02-08-2012, 06:38 PM
ive been playing the demo on ps3 and it runs fine with no matchmaking issues, but im worried about the community dying.

Im probably going to get it o ps3 anyway though.

Burbots Revenge
02-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Not Any. Best on PC.

Archlight
02-09-2012, 04:15 AM
So you all say it's best for the PC? I agree the community for all arcade games for the consoles dies out and PC games last longer, though it is sad it has no controller capability.

Moe45673
02-09-2012, 04:57 AM
I say it's best for the xbox/PS3. In my opinion, PC shooters are best for tactical multiplayer games like Battlefield or Team Fortress 2. This is a game to relax with. This is a game you can win at (within reason) even if your team isn't playing like a team, since it's mostly about the K/D.

When I want to engage my mind, I go PC. When I want to relax or want a cinematic SP experience, I go console. Loss of KB/M controls is a sacrifice I am more than willing to make in exchange for the visual/audible/tactile experience I get.

Battlefield 1943 is still going strong on console; Heck, I think Monday Night Combat still has a decent community and I see no reason why a polished game like this with a theme that appeals to the console community would die out quickly. Frankly, I think this game will die out on PC (especially with the attitude of the doom and gloom naysayers I see lurking about these forums) way before it ever does on console.

EnthalpyFlow
02-09-2012, 05:21 AM
♥♥♥♥♥, please... PC. Anyway. Anywhere.

Archlight
02-09-2012, 05:39 AM
i haven't seen many people on MNC on the PC..i'd really like to play that with some friends but can never seem to find a game

Wizzler
02-09-2012, 07:17 AM
i haven't seen many people on MNC on the PC..i'd really like to play that with some friends but can never seem to find a game

Depends on youre timezone. EU is almost dead, US you will find a few games.

Try out SMNC. You should get a key very fast.

Ask here http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1055 and/or register at the HP http://www.uberent.com/

@ no controller support:

If you really want to get ♥♥♥♥♥ by mouse players, then use this tool:

http://www-en.jtksoft.net/

MyLittleBirdy
02-09-2012, 07:29 AM
So you all say it's best for the PC? I agree the community for all arcade games for the consoles dies out and PC games last longer, though it is sad it has no controller capability.

If you used a controller when playing against PC players you would get gimped beyond recognition. It's best for you that there are no controllers.