PDA

View Full Version : JA:BIA Tutorial is broken?

copper1956
02-09-2012, 04:47 AM
I cannot pass thru healing part. After giving some injections no continuation, no trigger etc...

Zappasghost
02-09-2012, 05:00 AM
Do not try to heal your own mercenary. Try the guys in the Hospital.

ZG

copper1956
02-09-2012, 05:03 AM
Ty. Just noticed that too lol. Info is confusing.

Neonwarrior
02-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Yeah the instructions are just horrible. JA2 didn't come with a tutorial so I think this tutorial was just hastily put together.

RageMonkey
02-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Happened to me too. And by "guys in the hospital", you mean the npc's right? I thought I tried that an nothing happened.

Is there anything important AFTER this healing part that the tutorial helps with? I'd hate to go through it all over again just to find out that it's the end of the tut.

I've already had to do it twice because the tut on the demo was borked at the command mode instruction.

BarryWeen
02-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Happened to me too. And by "guys in the hospital", you mean the npc's right? I thought I tried that an nothing happened.

Is there anything important AFTER this healing part that the tutorial helps with? I'd hate to go through it all over again just to find out that it's the end of the tut.

I've already had to do it twice because the tut on the demo was borked at the command mode instruction.

Rather than fuss over the "tut" :rolleyes: , try reading the manual: http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/57740/JABiA_Manual_EN_US_2012_01_04_preview.pdf?t=132881 7043
40+ pages may be overwhelming, but you can do it! ;)

FuzzyLogic
02-09-2012, 03:17 PM
After the medical part comes...
...picking a lock
...forcing a locked door
...placing of explosives
...defusing of mines
...repairing weapons

And I never had any problems with getting through it... neither in the demo nor the full game.
What I noticed it that it can be very picky about following the instructions. Like when you are supposed to do that plan-and-go sequence: "go there -> shot that" and you try to go all pro by doing "go there -> face that -> shot that" the tutorial will not continue.