PDA

View Full Version : Zeno Clash featured in the The Valentine's Bundle

abordeu
02-10-2012, 01:33 PM
IndieRoyale's latest Valentine Bundle is live and one of the awesome titles featured this time is non other than Zeno Clash! So if anyone still hasn't played our weird little game (shame on you!) this is a great opportunity!

Additionally you'll be getting all these great games: Hoard, Lume and Soulcaster 1 & 2.

Here's the link (http://www.indieroyale.com/).

paratech2008
02-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I bought the pack, I'll be curious to see if I like it. I decided to keep and use the key, I was thinking about giving it to a friend, for free (give him the key,) but I decided I'd try the game.

Maybe I'll buy a pack for a friend if I like it enough. I don't know if my friends would like it or not.

Dobie
02-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I bought the pack, I'll be curious to see if I like it. I decided to keep and use the key, I was thinking about giving it to a friend, for free (give him the key,) but I decided I'd try the game.

Maybe I'll buy a pack for a friend if I like it enough. I don't know if my friends would like it or not.

Zeno Clash is an awesome game - I've played through it a few times since release and its never gotten stale. Beautiful artwork, one of the few decent first person brawlers, and just a very interesting world.

I hope one day Ace makes another - maybe one where I can punch baddies with my friends... or punch my friends =P

=|Lexx|=
02-11-2012, 07:18 AM
I think the second steam trailer is the best promo-video out there. They really should have used that one instead of the trailer offered on indieroyale to introduce the game.
I bought the game just because of the great story - the trailer promised. This game is so great!