PDA

View Full Version : Game crash in the world map

djnacho2001
02-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Yhe GAME.EXE canīt continued and crash the game when i try to travel to other place.

It didn't happend until the last update.

GaTu
02-10-2012, 01:14 PM
It crashes when u reach 19:47 in the map clock? it happens to me this way.
Just started the game again argh

djnacho2001
02-10-2012, 02:09 PM
The time is aleatory. I try different ways and places but it happens always. I don't known how to fix it.

Argggg!!!

Ivnat
02-10-2012, 06:54 PM
It happens to me too. Really annoying. Every time I play, doesn't matter it was a new game or not, sooner o later the game crashes in world map at a specific hour.

I think it is related maybe with a merc (maybe bull?) or with enemy AI sending troops or something.

If I knew this before, I wouldn't bought the game, because is totally unplayable because of this.

Any help would be appreciated.

dvalmont
02-10-2012, 10:20 PM
Oh no, just happened to me twice. I guess i'm on about day 3-4, i'm chasing enemy team into a location they are raiding and it crashed with same error before combat screen loaded. Restart, "Continue Game", same thing.
I guess i'll try the most recent saves and see if any luck in salvaging my campaign.

Couple hours later, loaded saves approx 1 hour before first crash and no luck, game keeps crashing with the same error, not always same incident. When I have more time i'll try to start a new game and see if I have same problem. :(

Ivnat
02-11-2012, 04:02 AM
http://www.unigamesity.com/how-to-fix-jagged-alliance-back-in-action-crashes/