PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Questions (Spoilers)

D3m0n1k Ang3l
02-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Ok so ive already gone through the game once, and am on my second playthrough when your at the funeral, and i have a couple of achievement questions. How or where do you do the following achievements?

Coward: Kill Cedro Valdez
Bonnie & Clyde Wannabe's: Kill Jean-luc Lambert & Amelie Dubois
Technical Difficulties: Kill the news watch 6 team of Tom Dawson, Bud Langley, and Sara Stephens

as well as this one:
Should have Called 555-2368: Surivive the battle against the Hell Beast

the last one there I assume is when you do the option to stay at the asylum at the end? also, how come when I view my own statistics the achievement dosnt show but if I view the global ones for the game (through Steam) it shows it?

thanks in advance for any help with these achievements.

MegaManZer0
02-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Staying at the asylum at the end just gives you a bad ending. All of those achievements you listed are a part of multiplayer, in the MP campaign/hit list missions.

Bate
02-11-2012, 05:17 PM
I have a problem with the skeet shoot achievement. With an upward slash I throw an enemy into the air. While he is suspended in mid-air I finished him off with a shotgun blast or uzi fire. But the achievement doesn't unlock. Am I doing anything wrong?

D3m0n1k Ang3l
02-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Staying at the asylum at the end just gives you a bad ending. All of those achievements you listed are a part of multiplayer, in the MP campaign/hit list missions.

appreciate it :3

also im curious on that as well Bate's ive done that myself and ive tried to throw em with the arm and catch em in time before they hit something and die, but doing it that way ive failed so far >_<

ohfive
02-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I have a problem with the skeet shoot achievement. With an upward slash I throw an enemy into the air. While he is suspended in mid-air I finished him off with a shotgun blast or uzi fire. But the achievement doesn't unlock. Am I doing anything wrong?

Made this same mistake. You're suppose to grab an enemy and throw them by hitting Q again and then gun them down. Works best in open areas.

Bate
02-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Made this same mistake. You're suppose to grab an enemy and throw them by hitting Q again and then gun them down. Works best in open areas.

Thanks. That worked.

I have some other achievement related questions.

1. Do the kills stack with new game+ or do I have to start my 100 double weapon kills from scratch?

2. I could swear I collected all the relics. Had the limited edition perk, watched the relic counter on every level and still the achievement didn't pop. Does anyone have the same problem? Can I collect the missing ones per chapter select?

derrman0426
02-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks. That worked.

I have some other achievement related questions.

1. Do the kills stack with new game+ or do I have to start my 100 double weapon kills from scratch?

2. I could swear I collected all the relics. Had the limited edition perk, watched the relic counter on every level and still the achievement didn't pop. Does anyone have the same problem? Can I collect the missing ones per chapter select?

All kills stack.

I'm not sure if you can do it by mission select, you could of missed the one at the start of the brothel as soon as you get out of the car.

The only achievements i need are New Game+ and then the Vendetta and Hit List missions.