PDA

View Full Version : NEW HOARD MUSIC

keedor
02-11-2012, 12:26 PM
While I like the new music which HOARD now plays, I also was a fan of the earlier tune too.

I think it is a pity that there is no option to choose between both of them, much like there is to change the graphical landscape type.

Perhaps this is something which can be added in a future update at a later time?

Fronominal
02-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention we will look into adding this in the future!

Kavlax
02-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention we will look into adding this in the future!

I loved the old song and am not a fan of the new one. Please proved an option to choose between the two of them, that would be awesome!

Kav

TaikyoLyfe
03-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Seconded. Half the reason I played this game was for the music. Just fired it up for the first time in months and am extremely disappointed to find the cute, cheery tunes have all been replaced by one dull, repetitive track.

What blows me away even more is that the old music is still present in the game folders; it's just not accessible within the game. In that regard, I'm glad we at least still have access to it, but I don't want to play the game without it.

Devi_Anji
07-15-2012, 08:31 AM
Seconded. Half the reason I played this game was for the music. Just fired it up for the first time in months and am extremely disappointed to find the cute, cheery tunes have all been replaced by one dull, repetitive track.

What blows me away even more is that the old music is still present in the game folders; it's just not accessible within the game. In that regard, I'm glad we at least still have access to it, but I don't want to play the game without it.

I agree with this 100%. My friends and I ended up muting it five minutes later, because it started giving us a headache.

It also looks like devs aren't taking any action. The official forum board has been inactive for months and is filled with spam threads. What's up with that?

Shame, really. I was considering getting the DLCs but now I'm thinking I'd rather hold to my money till developers actually show that they 'care' about their game and their customers, as they stated in their 'open letter'.

(This is not just about music, the fact that they abandoned their own forums really ****ing irks me.)

Soutalgon
07-18-2012, 11:14 PM
you can go to the folders and edit the rolling thunder name onto the music you want to keep/listen to. Sure its not the greatest work around, but its what I did and it is working well.

Soutalgon
07-18-2012, 11:16 PM
and yeah, the new music blows really badly

keedor
07-23-2012, 03:22 PM
As I stated when I began this thread, hopefully the old music will become available in future, perhaps during an update or with more improvements in later DLC.

In fairness to the developers, I presume they thought that the new music was more dramatic and in keeping with the game, as Dragons are ferocious creatures, and the original tune seemed too "jolly".