PDA

View Full Version : No "Yes to all" button, errors giving a headache!

MrRightclick
02-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Hello,
simply put:

Whenever I get an error (which is a lot: during loading the Skyrim.esm at about 51%, every time I try to load for example the Leather armor set on an actor in the creator, etc.) the error suggests pressing "Yes to all" to disable all the later error messages.

This would help, of course, if there was such a button... :p

Anyone else got this problem? It's really annoying getting errors every time I change the windows and whatnot..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/696/errorhj.png/

As you can see, there's the Yes, No and Cancel buttons. Just a blank area where "Yes to all" should be. The language is Finnish.

Ethos
02-12-2012, 12:36 PM
It should be the button on the right. The first one is Yes, second is no, and third is Yes to all. I don't know what the translation is for that language though so its possible the "Yes to all" button on the far right is mistranslated maybe?

ElijahChondo43
02-13-2012, 04:24 AM
It should be the button on the right. The first one is Yes, second is no, and third is Yes to all. I don't know what the translation is for that language though so its possible the "Yes to all" button on the far right is mistranslated maybe?

It is translated correctly but it is extremely weird. OP, press "Peruuta" next time that pops up and see what happens. For me at least in the English Creation Kit that bottom right button is "Yes to all" and not "Cancel".

Syldan
01-10-2014, 07:02 AM
Same for me, it says "YES" "NO" "CANCEL". "CANCEL" is actually my "YES TO ALL".