PDA

View Full Version : Akimbo FMG's in Last Stand

grudijak
02-13-2012, 05:09 PM
I just want to slap everyone that worked at the MP segment of this game. ♥♥♥♥ing morons. I couldn't believe my eyes today when some scrub i killed annihilated me in millisecond. Next step: stacking deathstreaks and nuke deathstreaks. It's gonna happen.

Hitting that prestige button (for prestige token in black ops 2) and forgetting i ever played this crap.

and don't even get me started about dead man's hand

Theewall
02-13-2012, 05:14 PM
I just want to slap everyone that worked at the MP segment of this game. ♥♥♥♥ing morons. I couldn't believe my eyes today when some scrub i killed annihilated me in millisecond. Next step: stacking deathstreaks and nuke deathstreaks. It's gonna happen.

Hitting that prestige button (for prestige token in black ops 2) and forgetting i ever played this crap.

Its not last stand it's Final stand instead of just a pistol you can main whatever you have. It IS some BULL♥♥♥♥

dwmorgan52
02-13-2012, 05:15 PM

Other than that, do you like the game?

grudijak
02-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Other than that, do you like the game?
It's terrible. Horrible maps. Lots of corners and clutter. Spawns and so on...

I like 3 maps maybe... Seatown, Bootleg, Arkaden

@ Theewall: Yeah they keep renaming it, but it's still the same bull♥♥♥♥. Even worse now.

Bandtx
02-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Another thing is it's hard to tell the difference between Final stand and Dead mans hand when the person falls into it so it always screws me over cause I think the person has Dead mans hand so I try to run away before he explodes his C4. Then it turns out they actually have Final stand so they shoot me. The reverse happens when I think they have Final stand when they actually have Dead mans hand. I try to kill them as quickly as possible so that they don't kill me but it turns out they have dead mans hand and I'm standing close to them so it kills me. This type of stuff always ends my streaks..

grudijak
02-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Another thing is it's hard to tell the difference between Final stand and Dead mans hand when the person falls into it so it always screws me over cause I think the person has Dead mans hand so I try to run away before he explodes his C4. Then it turns out they actually have Final stand so they shoot me. The reverse happens when I think they have Final stand when they actually have Dead mans hand. I try to kill them as quickly as possible so that they don't kill me but it turns out they have dead mans hand and I'm standing close to them so it kills me. This type of stuff always ends my streaks..
Exactly man. Agreed on everything you said. But ♥♥♥♥, akimbo FMG's that's just so bad.

Also i never use those cheap deathstreaks, they're the noobiest thing ever. I have juiced. If i could i'd be fine without even using it. I killed one guy in last stand and i felt like crap after that, so i just put juiced back. Maybe gonna switch to that stronger bullet thing, but that's it.

Not to mention i rarely even get to that end of suckage (unless spawns ♥♥♥♥ me up badly).

tsunami70
02-14-2012, 02:32 AM
Hitting that prestige button (for prestige token in black ops 2)

woah! I wouldn't hold your breath on that one dude, consoles got that for MW3 but PC didnt-no reason to believe they'll change it for Blops2

DarkManX_BG
02-15-2012, 03:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDJedaxA2eU ;)

absol89
02-15-2012, 03:42 PM
when he falls into dead mans hand, the gun is gone and he moves his hand to his chest.

when he falls into final stand he holds the gun out

Mirinee
02-15-2012, 04:03 PM
I agree they are annoying. I get so paranoid some games I shoot another half mag into each person I try to kill! At least it's not a perk and they have to repeatedly die (bwahahaha) to earn it. It's somewhat like a 1st bomb in Mario Kart.

Ender17
02-15-2012, 04:05 PM
How the ♥♥♥♥ do you even get that many deaths in a row using akimbo FMG9s?

CatChancey
02-15-2012, 05:09 PM
How the ♥♥♥♥ do you even get that many deaths in a row using akimbo FMG9s?

Something I've noticed is that akimbo FMG users usually go negative. They're almost always among the worst players and have absolutely no sense of map position, spawning, etc. Next time to die to an FMG noob, before you rage look at his K/D. It'll be worse than yours almost guaranteed.

You occasionally get a pro that just uses FMGs to rustle your jimmies, but they're really rare.

Choice
02-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Wow, that does sound pretty lame...

Although lets be totally honest... Last Stand/ETC gets a bad name for noobs, and while it is desperate, if you get killed by it... You probably deserve it.

While we are being honest- Perks like NINJA are actually the noobiest perks ever devised. Especially when the 'pros' that arm it also usually arm a Ghost perk.. and of course a silenced SMG/AR.

lol