PDA

View Full Version : mods Suscribed does nothing

billarista
02-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Hi guys,

i have this issue when i suscribed any mod

when i press play button: mods doesn't install, and in data files no suscribed files are shown

I'm not the only person with this issue.
Is it a bug o my spanish version of skyrim is not supported?

Please HELPPPPPP

Yoko
02-15-2012, 02:15 PM
wait for it until mod is download
it took some times when you run the launcher
and check data files again

12thVongola
02-15-2012, 08:49 PM
i got same problem

billarista
02-16-2012, 12:43 AM
i have searched same problem on the web, there are a LOT of people with the same problem.

PLEASE steam people, say something about this.

alden
02-16-2012, 07:17 AM
Unfortunately, some of the localized builds of the game aren't yet updated with the mod support. If you switch your game to run in English, it should work. The updated builds for other supported languages are coming soon. I believe at least Portuguese has already been updated.

You can change language by right-clicking Skyrim in your games list and selecting 'properties'. In the dialogue that comes up, switch to the language tab and change to English. Note that after changing languages, Steam will need to download localized content for that new language (audio files mainly), so it might take a while to update.

billarista
02-18-2012, 12:41 AM
thanks for help,

chnkaw001
06-22-2012, 12:10 PM
actually, it is installed if you wait. I sub the thing, open the game starter. I also open the network meter and find it my network is receiving data, after that a while I open the data files and see those are installed.

I know, the bottom right should show downloading contents but it doesn't show that in my pc as well. Just wait and probably will be downloaded.