PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing DLC

danieloni5000
02-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Hey i alredy have some of dungeon defenders DLC but i dont know which so i want to buy the pack of dlc and if i buy the pack will it charge me for the DLC i alredy have?

stinkytaco
02-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Be safe, buy the killing floor pack :)

Joking... If you have 2 copies of the same game sometimes steam will give you a coupon gift version to trade.

AsheMan
02-15-2012, 11:37 PM
It's a pack. You'll pay the price that is listed and you'll get all the DLC that you don't already own from the pack. There is no price reduction if you already own some of it and you won't get "extra copies" of the DLC you already own.

Dedlok
02-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Be safe, buy the killing floor pack :)

Joking... If you have 2 copies of the same game rarely steam will give you a coupon gift version to trade.

Fixed for accuracy.

best way to figure out which DLC you have already is to right click on the game's name in your Library listing and click View Downloadable Content. It will list all the DLC that you own for the game. then compare that to the DLC available for it (more detailed page available by clickin on DLC in the far right of the game's Detail View Page in the Library

danieloni5000
02-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Fixed for accuracy.

best way to figure out which DLC you have already is to right click on the game's name in your Library listing and click View Downloadable Content. It will list all the DLC that you own for the game. then compare that to the DLC available for it (more detailed page available by clickin on DLC in the far right of the game's Detail View Page in the Library

oh thanks alot didnt know that great option :D