PDA

View Full Version : Have this on my X360, now getting it on PC

eXoSolid
02-16-2012, 12:06 PM
I love this game
its really good, the story, the settings, the gameplay , the soundtrack its very beautiful
I have the Collector's Edition BOX on my XBOX360, finished it 4 times !
Now buying it for PC too, call me insane, but hey this game is a gem :)

RevD_CobblePot
02-16-2012, 12:06 PM
good for you

I'm thoroughly enjoying the night scene and pacing that this game is offering atm. (it's my first time playing, i always wanted to play this, but don't have consoles)

eXoSolid
02-16-2012, 12:25 PM
good for you

I'm thoroughly enjoying the night scene and pacing that this game is offering atm. (it's my first time playing, i always wanted to play this, but don't have consoles)

The main reason i bought xbox was Mass effect and Alan Wake
eventually ME came to PC aswel i didnt know but Alan Wake didnt at that time so it was a good excuse, now after years its on PC lolz

Nice ! Enjoy it ! :)

norcii90
02-16-2012, 12:35 PM
The main reason i bought xbox was Mass effect and Alan Wake
eventually ME came to PC aswel i didnt know but Alan Wake didnt at that time so it was a good excuse, now after years its on PC lolz

Nice ! Enjoy it ! :)

i bought the xbox 360 because of alan wake and i would do it again. guess i will buy the pc collector's edition too. one of the best games in this generation, remedy really did it. i hope the pc version will be successful.

eXoSolid
02-16-2012, 12:38 PM
i bought the xbox 360 because of alan wake and i would do it again. guess i will buy the pc collector's edition too. one of the best games in this generation, remedy really did it. i hope the pc version will be successful.

Amen to that !

-B.A.Frayd-
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM
I love this game
its really good, the story, the settings, the gameplay , the soundtrack its very beautiful
I have the Collector's Edition BOX on my XBOX360, finished it 4 times !
Now buying it for PC too, call me insane, but hey this game is a gem :)

What a complete waste of money. But, it's your money(I'm assuming), so knock yourself out. :rolleyes:

Bon3zz1001
02-16-2012, 01:49 PM
What a complete waste of money. But, it's your money so knock yourself out. :rolleyes:Because how dare anybody support a good developer that deserves the money for creating an amazing game. How dare they! If it makes you feel better, I bought it for a second time too. No regrets :).

evil_buddy
02-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Because how dare anybody support a good developer that deserves the money for creating an amazing game. How dare they! If it makes you feel better, I bought it for a second time too. No regrets :).

I'll be getting it a second time as well. I have it for 360 already, but I'm a PC gamer at heart, and so I would really love to experience it on the PC. Games like this should be the standard when games are made - unfortunately it isn't like this, so I definitely have no problem with sending extra support the devs way.

ShaggyDK
02-16-2012, 01:58 PM
I used to have it on 360.. But always wanted to rebuy it.

I nearly shat a brick when I saw the popup for it.