PDA

View Full Version : Problem with chair

Kain
02-17-2012, 01:08 AM
Anybody else having trouble playing this on a chair? Just flat out feels wrong and is ruining the experience for me. Remedy should have at least provided a warning message or bundled it with a couch.:confused:

Deathsyt
02-17-2012, 01:14 AM
I always play these kinds of games with a controller, sitting far from my screen. Honestly, it didn't feel right with this game. I felt much more comfortable using M+KB, sitting close, with this game.

Freyar
02-17-2012, 01:16 AM
I see what you tried to do there.

wazups 2x
02-17-2012, 01:16 AM
It was Microsoft who made that comment, NOT Remedy. Just FYI.

lechuckss
02-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Anybody else having trouble playing this on a chair? Just flat out feels wrong and is ruining the experience for me. Remedy should have at least provided a warning message or bundled it with a couch.:confused:

very nice post ;)

MarkusRMD
02-17-2012, 01:26 AM
hehe, very amusing :) Delivering a couch digitally is hard, maybe to the retail LCE?

mister_moges
02-17-2012, 01:34 AM
i'm playing it from the couch, with a wireless keyboard and mouse and a pc hooked up to a 40 inch lcd tv. best of both worlds.

SmilerGrogan
02-17-2012, 01:44 AM
i'm playing it from the couch, with a wireless keyboard and mouse and a pc hooked up to a 40 inch lcd tv. best of both worlds.

Yeah, the perfect game for that style of gaming. I also play it with with a wireless keyboard and mouse and my PC is connected to a beamer which makes a 90 inch large screen in front of my couch.

mister_moges
02-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Yeah, the perfect game for that style of gaming. I also play it with with a wireless keyboard and mouse and my PC is connected to a beamer which makes a 90 inch large screen in front of my couch.

i'd really like to get a projector and just replace my tv with that, but i live in a hobbit house so there's just no room.

SmilerGrogan
02-17-2012, 02:16 AM
i'd really like to get a projector and just replace my tv with that, but i live in a hobbit house so there's just no room.

It is lovely to play games on it. But 40 inch is also not that bad ;).

Neon Kitten
02-17-2012, 02:17 AM

I'd love to play it on my 55" TV sitting on the couch - any chance of a setting to select between primary and secondary monitor, Remedy? I have my TV connected via HDMI as the secondary display, and while I could make it the Primary to play the game, it's a pain - monitor (and desktop) is 16:10 while TV is 16:9 ;)

lt bob
02-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Someone needs to buy a good chair.

StabbyStabStab
02-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Someone needs to buy a good chair.

someone missed the joke. I will spell it out for you. One of the main reasons from Microsoft for ditching the PC version and turning it into an Xbox exclusive (at least at the time of release) was because they argued the experience was designed for playing while lounging in a couch, not sitting in a computer chair.