PDA

View Full Version : How many differences of scenes are there??? (BIG SPOILERS)

jorre22225
02-17-2012, 12:52 PM
***BIG SPOILER ALERT***

I've played the full game for about 4 times completely (I'm really obsessed with this game, if it was only for it's beautiful landscapes and caves, but also for the story). Well, I know there are like 3-4 different beginnings.

At the beginning, there is occasionally a seagull flying out of the house once you entered it and went under the lighttower. Also, sometimes dust crumbles from the lighttower, sometimes it doesn't.

Also, a bit further in the very first cave, at the end, you can either see a ghost, nothing or a orange flashing light.

When you go to the end of the split down the beach, between the 2 cliffs, you can either see 2 doors and the remnants of what used to carry wheels of a car (but not the wheels itself), 2 wheels and a door, or a door + a wheel + that one thing without wheels on it.

The last thing regarding objects is that when you arrive at the sticky rocks next the the little river, you can either see books lying on the ground or not. I know that on my very first playthrough, there wasn't any book lying down there...

Regarding the narrator, sometimes he says some monologues, sometimes they just don't appear at all, or sometimes he talks about something completely different on the same place.

THIS GAME IS FREAKIN ME OUT :confused::confused::confused:, but that's what's so great about it. I feel this is the next-gen puzzle and it's really THE method to make you play a game (which is only about exploring) more than once! A big thanks and respect for thechinseseroom and Robert Briscoe!

jdd91
02-17-2012, 12:55 PM
maybe the objects that appear correlate to the monologues?

Batty
02-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I feel this is the next-gen puzzle and it's really THE method to make you play a game (which is only about exploring) more than once!

But there is no puzzle to solve. There's only a vague, generic "story" involving a car crash, a death, and perhaps a drinking problem.

Irongiant666
02-17-2012, 01:01 PM
But there is no puzzle to solve. There's only a vague, generic "story" involving a car crash, a death, and perhaps a drinking problem.

There's an awful lot more to it than that.

Batty
02-17-2012, 01:05 PM
There's an awful lot more to it than that.

What would that be? Esther was pregnant? Oh boy, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Wait, she was 21 years old...we figured it out!