PDA

View Full Version : I was LEGIT interested in this... but now I have questions...

KaySakura
02-17-2012, 02:37 PM
I really was.. then I downloaded it and saw that all the costume pieces (even the free one given to players in the month of feb) all have a time limit on them... I really hate games that do time limited items...

They don't even give the option to get them permanently...

Is there anything like in TF2? where you can like find permanent items?

genko
02-17-2012, 03:21 PM
is all costume free and permanently like TF2. only few items not and that is with really money

KaySakura
02-17-2012, 03:29 PM
is all costume free and permanently like TF2. only few items not and that is with really money

I really hate time limited items... they don't even have an option to spend real money to get it perm...

Zaram
02-17-2012, 04:10 PM
welp I just launched the game, was about to create an account until I saw your post

frigging hate time limit on items, shame on them.

genko
02-17-2012, 04:18 PM
not your read bad my answer. Isay all items is free and permant with money of the game. And few items like clothes or weapons is with real money for is the game free and other company and is not valve

xX_Renegade_Xx
02-17-2012, 05:46 PM
I really was.. then I downloaded it and saw that all the costume pieces (even the free one given to players in the month of feb) all have a time limit on them... I really hate games that do time limited items...

They don't even give the option to get them permanently...

Is there anything like in TF2? where you can like find permanent items?

I've equipped permanent items, some were unlocked during the tutorial but looks like those are time limited but the store has items for BP (not real cash) that can be equipped permanently.

KaySakura
02-17-2012, 06:49 PM
I've equipped permanent items, some were unlocked during the tutorial but looks like those are time limited but the store has items for BP (not real cash) that can be equipped permanently.

Yes, but not enough. I may still give it a shot as it looks really fun, but these facts are still very much a turn off.

Shaedow
02-18-2012, 03:23 AM
The only things you are forced to have a time limit with are stuff like glasses and other accessories - the clothes and weapons can be bought permanently (infact I think they only have the option to be permanent)

Also if it lists BP and RT prices it is you can use either, not you need both! Enough people are complaining on here cause they apparently can't read that ><