PDA

View Full Version : Ok what now....

Cyrielx2
02-18-2012, 12:46 PM
So adding RT caused my steam to logout on both the forums as well as needing a secondary login key via email... This bothers me, but i can live with it.

What bothers me MUCH MORE, is that my friend list now reset itself and i can't seem to re-add anyone...

Seriously... What's going on here and how do i fix it.

E: The transaction failed, and for some reason i can't purchase any form of RT anymore. All i get is "User is unable to make this purchase" messages...

Brawl Busters
02-18-2012, 01:06 PM
We're working to fix the friends list, it can be server side issue that friends won't show up.

Cyrielx2
02-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Ah cool, thanks for the update :)

Also after some time passed, i tried charging RT again. This once again didn't work, due to the payment confirmation window for IDEAL not popping up through the steam wallet while in game. I've resorted to charging through the site and this worked, but in game it's still not possible for me :(

kagura
02-18-2012, 06:44 PM
It's your punishment for giving them money.

ToxicRevenger
02-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Ah cool, thanks for the update :)

Also after some time passed, i tried charging RT again. This once again didn't work, due to the payment confirmation window for IDEAL not popping up through the steam wallet while in game. I've resorted to charging through the site and this worked, but in game it's still not possible for me :(

Yeah, I just wanted to buy more body types, and it's not letting me purchase RT through my steam wallet. It seems pointless to spend MORE money doing the transaction through the site...

EDIT:
http://i.imgur.com/nNXx5.png
This is what happens after I click ANY amount of RT.