PDA

View Full Version : Once again, F2P + Microtransaction = Pay 2 Win

emtwo
02-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Whoever spends the most $ does the most damage and has the most defense.

GJ guys, hope this business model works out for you.

Arroyo
02-21-2012, 01:38 PM
How do you expect a free game to make profit then?

Tom20
02-21-2012, 02:00 PM

Costumes, character bodies... more costumes.

Smertnik
02-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Hats? (http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREHuF2KQQUdbVZxI3Jjr0RF5OXeJdzc zIdGdWOixypb-sYmKaxMCxniAZIJQ)

Ninte
02-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Just get good, dude. This game isn't only about stats, the skill is what's important here. I've personally bought 10k RT, but haven't upgraded anything yet. Anyways, in what way is it Pay 2 Win? Play games and buy upgrades for in-game currency?

mrmime
02-21-2012, 03:52 PM
On the contrary there's only one item that does anything better for paying people. Everything else is purely cosmetic- There aren't any weapons that cost real money, and the armors you can buy don't have any better stats than a regular set of armor at the same level.

Play the game before you assume the microtransactions are the end all be all.

gc|Spitfire
02-21-2012, 04:19 PM
On the contrary there's only one item that does anything better for paying people.

Just curious what item that might be.

mrmime
02-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Just curious what item that might be.

The power of love and the other 2 pairs of glasses.
But they're an event item with a maximum of 1 month timer on them. That means every pair will be removed from the game within a month or so.
Plus they look like crap.

gc|Spitfire
02-22-2012, 12:23 AM
But they're an event item with a maximum of 1 month timer on them. That means every pair will be removed from the game within a month or so.

So once again a lot of fuzz about nothing. Thanks :)

kurnuttaja
02-22-2012, 03:17 AM

I and my bro always kick those with the P2W glasses on from our room, so Pay 2 Win can be countered. :cool: