PDA

View Full Version : Jagged Alliance 2 1.13 hot key bug?

ioticus
02-21-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm using the unofficial 1.13 patch and the game seems to randomly think I'm using the Alt key at the same time as I'm using hot keys or mouse clicks. For example, it will quick sell items I select in the sector item view when I left click on items. My men will randomly move facing backwards or sideways when I left click them to move straight ahead. Any solution for this?

Cougarific
02-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Known issue - if you Alt-Tab out of the game and back in, the Alt-key can become "stuck". You have to quit and re-start to fix it, then avoid Alt-Tabbing out as much as possible.

ioticus
02-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Known issue - if you Alt-Tab out of the game and back in, the Alt-key can become "stuck". You have to quit and re-start to fix it, then avoid Alt-Tabbing out as much as possible.

Thanks very much for the info. Is there a place I can go to find info like this? I didn't see the bug listed on the patch page or through a Google search.

Cougarific
02-21-2012, 02:23 PM
I stumbled on a post about this either here or on the Bear Pit (JA2) site. Too much down time at work.

trucane
02-23-2012, 04:32 AM

Not true. After Alt+Tab out of the game and then going back to the game all you have to is press the Alt button once for it to unstuck so there is no need to restart the game