PDA

View Full Version : Has the Hacking been dealt with?

azic
02-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Just played 5 beautiful games on the PC version.. and no Hackers, no abuse, no one being accused of hacking one Guy with 47-3 Score on opposing team, and my team was rooting for him to get a MOAB, and he deserved too!

This is what it should be like all the time, good honest sportsmanship. I almost regret buying the 360 version version + Elite and giving myself Repetitive strain injury with the PAD lol

If this continues ill be back.

Kill Confirmed X 2
Domination X 2
Ground War X 1

NO HACKERS / NO BS!!!!

iLLiCiTMedia
02-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Keep trying Ground War.

anelaidlives
02-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Ground war is awful for hackers.

BloodMoney
02-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Buy a XIM3 and use it on the 360. The device works (after a few hours of extra tweaking any settings modifications) and once you get about 5 hours combined practice in with it, you will dominate EVERY single game!

PC has hackers every match, and little player count.

azic
02-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Buy a XIM3 and use it on the 360. The device works (after a few hours of extra tweaking any settings modifications) and once you get about 5 hours combined practice in with it, you will dominate EVERY single game!

PC has hackers every match, and little player count.
Ooh I personally think xim is unfair, exactly for the reasons you stated above. But thanks for the info. I'm getting much better with the pad now. But yes KB&MOUSE I miss very much