PDA

View Full Version : Where are the achievements?

Protoss
02-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Weren't there some hundred achievements earlier = when the game was still buyable? Why are they not shown on Steam now?

Zyat
02-23-2012, 03:08 AM
I don't know if its still possible to earn them since I have to reinstall the game, but they are still on steam and I can see them on my personal community page (but I bought the game when it first came out).

There are currently 559 steam achievements. (http://steamcommunity.com/stats/FallenEarth/achievements/)

Ayr1
02-23-2012, 03:12 AM
Weren't there some hundred achievements earlier = when the game was still buyable? Why are they not shown on Steam now?

Very good question

The 559 achievements are missing... :mad:

Protoss
02-23-2012, 10:43 PM
It might be related that I also can't see the friends that play.

Jaden
02-23-2012, 10:59 PM
To get achivements when you go to login to Fallen Earth check the box that syncs the game with steam then login to the game on your character.

TentacleMayor
02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Yes, the achievements are missing but they are ingame. I'm expecting they'll be integrated into Steam soon. From their site:

Additionally, your achievements earned thru Steam in the past will be synced in the coming days.

vempajor
02-24-2012, 11:39 AM
I also can't find the achis. This is a faulty advertisement only.

MegaManZXAdvent
03-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Steam Achievements for this Title are currently not working at all i have the game through Steam yet it is unable to detect Achievements earned in game of Fallen Earth and yes Fallen Earth does have Achievements yet Steam is unable to detect they Exist.

TentacleMayor
03-31-2012, 01:11 PM
Simply put, there are ingame achievements, but not Steam Achievements, which is what the store page claims. They should actually integrate them into Steam and make them take into account all characters. I guess the problem is you log in with a G1 account and not a Steam account. Same with STO.

MegaManZXAdvent
03-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Simply put, there are ingame achievements, but not Steam Achievements, which is what the store page claims. They should actually integrate them into Steam and make them take into account all characters. I guess the problem is you log in with a G1 account and not a Steam account. Same with STO.
You are able to Link your G1 Account with your Steam Account so what you said is not the issue the issue is Steam has yet to add Achievements for this Title.

sarcinelli
03-31-2012, 02:25 PM
You are able to Link your G1 Account with your Steam Account so what you said is not the issue the issue is Steam has yet to add Achievements for this Title.

The issue, actually, is that the game had all the achievements on steam before it went freetoplay, but now they're gone...

TentacleMayor
04-05-2012, 12:37 AM
They did it, Steam achievements are now available and they're linked to your ingame achievements.

Ayr1
04-16-2012, 01:54 AM
But by me Steam achievements are not active :(

MegaManZXAdvent
04-16-2012, 11:36 AM
But by me Steam achievements are not active :(
You need to Link your G1 Account to Your Steam Account for this to work i think and also you need to run the game Through Steam also an FYI the Achievements get updated When you Log out to Character Select on Fallen Earth Not during game play also it might take more then one log out to update all gained Achievements depending on how many you have already unlocked before Steam Added them again.

I've unlocked 43/650 (7%) Achievements so far.

Marathon5150
05-05-2012, 09:35 AM
So I saw that I got an achievement in the bottom right hand corner when I went to the character select screen after logging out of a character but I don't see the achievement in my profile. I have restarted Steam as well as the game and nothing. Is there a certain time that the achievements show up?

Ayr1
06-21-2012, 10:37 PM
So I saw that I got an achievement in the bottom right hand corner when I went to the character select screen after logging out of a character but I don't see the achievement in my profile. I have restarted Steam as well as the game and nothing. Is there a certain time that the achievements show up?
Maximum 5min