PDA

View Full Version : Where is Honnleath?

henri511
02-28-2012, 04:41 PM
I have the Ultimate Edition and all addon content seem to be enabled. The web says that Slate the playable stone golem is in the town Honnleath, but it does not show on my map. Is there anything I need to do before I can get this golem? I noted that there is an enabled addon campaign with the word golem in the title. Do I have to do this campaign to get Slate? My toons are about level 12. I noted that the cheap blood armor is available from Bogdan in the camp, but requires a level 38 character before it can be used, which seems to indicate that higher levels may be necessary to achieve certain addon content things.

As for the downloaded addons, is it possible to go back and forth between the scenarios or campaigns, that is come back to an unfinished Origins game after trying out one of the other campaigns or scenarios?

henri511
02-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Never mind, I found it. One has to go to Sepulcher pass (or something like that) and meet the character there who will put the town on the map (assuming one has the corresponding addon content).