View Full Version : Launching problems
02-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Every time I try to launch Auditorium, it opens for about 5 seconds, long enough to go through the intro, and then suddenly closes itself... i cant find any cause for the problem... any ideas?
PS: the window has a red border around it, if that means anything.
02-28-2012, 08:32 PM
are you using Avast or another anti-virus program that is trying to run Auditorium in sandbox mode?
Or an old version of Adobe Air?
02-28-2012, 09:00 PM
It's not being sandboxed as far as I'm aware. and I grabbed the latest adobe air before I posted.
02-29-2012, 12:36 PM
Try uninstalling Adobe Air from Add/Remove Programs. From within Steam, right-click Auditorium in your Library and select Delete Local content. Once Auditorium is uninstalled, select Auditorium from your list of games and click Install. Let me know if you're still experiencing trouble.
@zenpunk: Thanks for the help!
03-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Here's what worked for me, and may work for others running Avast.
1. Open the Avast user interface and click "Real-Time Shields" on the left side.
2. Click "File System Shield" and then "Expert Settings."
3. Click "Exclusions" on the left side.
4. Click "Add," then click "Browse" on the new line that opens.
5. Put a check mark on the Steam installation folder for Auditorium (e.g., C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\auditorium\) and click "OK."
6. Click "OK" to save the exclusion and close the "Expert Settings" window.
Hope this helps.
03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the tip, worked for me.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.