PDA

View Full Version : To the Developers: You guys are awesome!

undauntedspirit
03-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Thanks for providing a DRM free copy from your website, plus the steam key!!

You soooo have my support and my $$$!!! The demo was so amazing and unique, and I was tempted to buy it, but when I seen that on your website it was a no brainer!

Thanks again!

undauntedspirit
03-02-2012, 09:21 AM
I'd just like to add, the full game is great, I love how you did the demo... I started the full game, and I was like "I don't remember this part"..... OH!!!! awesome!

Very neat!

Fuse_tm2
03-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks for providing a DRM free copy from your website, plus the steam key!!

You soooo have my support and my $$$!!! The demo was so amazing and unique, and I was tempted to buy it, but when I seen that on your website it was a no brainer!

Thanks again!

This is pretty rad. Wish I had seen that before I purchased via Steam. Hopefully others will see this post.

johnk
03-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks guys! Yeah DRM is just a punishment for your users and does nothing to stop piracy anyway in our opinion. Glad you're enjoying it.

Zeewolf
03-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Wasn't really planning on buying this right now (actually I put it in the "wait for a sale"-category), but the option to get both a DRM-free copy AND a Steam-key sealed the deal.

I spent most of the evening on another game (Luxor Evolved, which is awesome) but the fifteen minutes I played right now makes me glad I bought it. It didn't take me very long to realize that this is a very special game, and I'm looking forward to continuing my adventures once I'm a little more awake (damn, the title screen is hypnotizing).