PDA

View Full Version : problems with voices /commentaries and saves

Azamel
03-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I've got 2 problems since few hours. after a save and quit during a game (my player mod), i've restarted with no commentaries (Even Doris !), all the other sounds are ok. After that i often got back to steam main menu when i wanted to save and quit or just quit the game. I try with another created player and...same problem. Now steam tells me the game is not available !! is it a maintenance prob or something else!

Husarenflip
03-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Same here. Played yesterday with no problems and now I've got no commentaries :/

aclos
03-02-2012, 05:09 PM
This is quite strange indeed. I, too, have no commentaries when I tried playing today on My Player. The last time I played (some time ago last week) I had no problems as well.

One thing to note: when I launched NBA 2K12, the NBA Today Update took longer to complete than usual. Then, the problem with the commentaries resulted. Coincidence?

Husarenflip
03-02-2012, 05:20 PM
One thing to note: when I launched NBA 2K12, the NBA Today Update took longer to complete than usual. Then, the problem with the commentaries resulted. Coincidence?

Just as you mentioned it, I have the same problem. Also My Player's shoes are completely white instead of Black and Red (Jordan).

aclos
03-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Just as you mentioned it, I have the same problem. Also My Player's shoes are completely white instead of Black and Red (Jordan).

I get a CTD when I attempt to look at all of my shoes in My Player mode or in the Main Menu. However, the colors on My Player's shoes are intact.

Azamel
03-02-2012, 05:56 PM
This is quite strange indeed. I, too, have no commentaries when I tried playing today on My Player. The last time I played (some time ago last week) I had no problems as well.

Yes, it took a long time for me too and fail several times. Don't know if i can go back to no automatic update. I did that to play multi, but it's clearly impossible to play multi. I live near Paris, have a recent pc and a quite good internet connection but w/ this game it's 3 frames/second, freeze and graphisms from the last century !! un joueur franšais arrive t'il Ó jouer en multi ??

tarpone
03-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Hi, i'm italian and i have the same problem too, a problem apparently without frontiers :), but i found the cause and a valid workaround here

http://www.nba-live.com/nba-2k12-pc-online-data-update-problem-and-workaround/

and it's work really fine for me.

I hope it is useful to you.

Bye

aclos
03-02-2012, 09:48 PM
Hi, i'm italian and i have the same problem too, a problem apparently without frontiers :), but i found the cause and a valid workaround here

Bye

Nice find! +rep. Hopefully, they'll get that patch running soon.

Husarenflip
03-03-2012, 06:30 PM

Bye

Thanks dude! Works fine :)

Kinectman
03-10-2012, 12:01 PM
ciao tarpone volevo sapere come hai fatto a mettere a posto nba 2k12, perche' io ho tolto la cartella download e ho messo quella del sito che hai detto tu ma mi crasha appena cerco di far partire il gioco :( tu come hai fatto???