PDA

View Full Version : Promo code not working?+bug?

BlackMageRose_1
03-02-2012, 05:12 PM
I was chatting to my friend on skype when I put in my code. I managed to get all the way to seeing the items appear in my cash item inventory where I had to press confirm and I somehow managed to click something else that let me purchase more cash gold?

After this, my code keeps coming up as invalid when I try to resubmit it even though I haven't received the promotional items. They do not appear under the cash shop manager invent either = /

Also during one of the quests, with the NPC Grohm, I was in a two player party and I warped into the dungeon faster than he did. I managed to activate the cut scene on my side and get to the next part of the quest, defeating 6 or so hooligans. My friend did not get that quest, he said he couldn't see the NPC and just helped me fight the monsters. He ended up having to leave the dungeon and reenter it to redo the quest.

KiloFoxx
03-04-2012, 03:16 PM
as for the code, you have to go to the Cash Shop Manager (red box on Map) to access the items.

as for the quest, instanced quests like that will only complete the quest for the party member that initiates it. any members tagging along won't get it. it's real annoying i know but that's what you have to do