PDA

View Full Version : Thx for removing aiming

Teemu Milto
03-03-2012, 05:35 AM
How did it use to be? You turned with X-axis, moved with Y-axis and fired with a button? Now you turn and fire with the Y-axis. Very much better this way! I think it was on both joypad and keyboard/mouse earlier and now at least joypad works with the two axis. And I'm happy about listening to DI.fm's lounge. No need for a huge database of popular trash, if one can choose from his own dedications. Cheers!

I would like ask deleting and adding channels in the game. If you can't click on a pls file within the game, then atleast let us paste the address in the game. Finding the right folder and text file is hard, and the in-game songs and stations are in the way. I frequently have to choose one of my radio station in order to stop the horrid automatic emo trash from playing in the menus.

Thirdly, when the Comodo Firewall is one, I get the pop-up to the firewall when I try to connect to any radio station. It would take adding rules to each station in the game separately or editing the allowed programs in the firewall. But the real problem is that the screen becomes dark and I have to quit Beat Hazard throught the task manager.

Wolfpig
03-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Thirdly, when the Comodo Firewall is one, I get the pop-up to the firewall when I try to connect to any radio station. It would take adding rules to each station in the game separately or editing the allowed programs in the firewall. But the real problem is that the screen becomes dark and I have to quit Beat Hazard throught the task manager.

Simple Solution:
Don't use a Software-firewall.
Most are not really helpful, and if you have a firewall in your router you don't need an additional Software for that...as long you dont have programms which you want to force not to connect to the net...

volcano_fl
04-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Agree. Additional software firewalls are just another gateway for hackers and malware. Just use the Windows firewall and your router.