PDA

View Full Version : Question about Solo deck

fhammoud
03-03-2012, 04:03 PM
After taking me two hours to complete the 4th mission I have decided it is time to buy new units (I was playing with the default units this whole time). My question is this: Is the deck you see before you start a solo mission for the entire campaign? After spending all my stars on units for MP I learned that I cannot use them for solo. So I ended up having to beat the fourth mission with only the starter units. I'm beginning to think that I should buy units from the deck I see right before I start a mission, but is this deck for the entire campaign, as in, would more units be added to it later? Is this the deck I want buy units from to make solo easier?

Lanky48
03-03-2012, 04:35 PM
After taking me two hours to complete the 4th mission I have decided it is time to buy new units (I was playing with the default units this whole time). My question is this: Is the deck you see before you start a solo mission for the entire campaign? After spending all my stars on units for MP I learned that I cannot use them for solo. So I ended up having to beat the fourth mission with only the starter units. I'm beginning to think that I should buy units from the deck I see right before I start a mission, but is this deck for the entire campaign, as in, would more units be added to it later? Is this the deck I want buy units from to make solo easier?
Don't complain too much; I've been trying to beat the 4th mission for days!!! Still not successful! Alas!
The fun is in trying!
Any hints? Good luck in your further endeavors!

fhammoud
03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Im not complaining. I am just asking if the deck/unit list page you see right before I start a mission is where I should be looking into if I want to buy units I can use in the solo campaign. I ask before I waste any stars on units I wont be able to use in the mission.

agrado0
03-03-2012, 04:49 PM

:L It took me a good few hours to complete mission four as well, it was a lot of fun though. To answer your' question; The unit list you see on those missions are universally unlocked, they will unlock in multiplayer as well as any singleplayer missions where those units are availible (Some missions helicopters may not be availible etc.)

Selkares
03-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Yes, units unlocked in SP are also available in MP.
And also the SP pool of units you can unlock increases during the campaign.
So at first only a few leopards1 can be unlocked, further on you'll be able to unlock most of the units, leopards2, abrams, etc... to speak only of the tanks.

Oliolli
03-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Also, if you have trouble beating a map and have no stars to unlock more stuff you can play MP to score some.

ziro
03-04-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm an idiot :D

gwapo2109
03-05-2012, 08:57 AM
I have a question about the Solo player deck. In playing the single missions, there doesn't seem to be a way to upgrade the deck. I seem to be stuck with the Standard Nato Start deck. Is there a way to get some different units with the solo player missions (I'm not playing the campaign yet, I just got the game last week).

Thanks for any help.

gwapo2109
03-05-2012, 09:00 AM
In my previous post I mistakingly said I was playing solo player missiongs, but it's actually solo player skirmish. Can you get a different deck for that?

The Byte
03-05-2012, 10:19 AM
In my previous post I mistakingly said I was playing solo player missiongs, but it's actually solo player skirmish. Can you get a different deck for that?

Just create a new deck and when youre in the skirmish options pick the deck you want from the settings on the top.

zzodr
03-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Don't forget to "activate" the deck too!
You don't want to enter multiplayer with your default deck by accident.