PDA

View Full Version : SW:Starfighter PC Gameplay Videos with the Sith Infiltrator

Rhe7oric
03-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Hey guys, Rhe7oric (Rhetoric) here with some gameplay videos of Star Wars Starfighter video footage on the PC, using an Xbox 360 controller.

Star Wars Starfighter Sith Infiltrator Playlist (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL90076BBE0C602CF2&feature=plcp)

My Youtube Channel (www.youtube.com/mattbassist)

You can find all these videos here, at this moment I'm not finished with the series, I've only got up to the "Eye of the Storm" level, due to the fact that for some reason with Fraps and editing on Sony Vegas, some of the clips get "corrupted" and just won't load in on the editor. I'm trying to find a workaround with VirtualDub, so once I get something going, I'll be finishing the series soon.

Yeah, yeah, before you go... what? A PC gamer using a controller for a PC game? Are you serious, shazbot? Yes, I am, for the sole fact that the keyboard and mouse controls are absolutely horrible and are very limited as far as customization goes. So, instead I played around with the Xbox 360 controller and got a configuration file that mimics the actual Xbox version's controls, but with the left and right bumper used for brake and boost respectively, and the left and right triggers for rolling. This is only due to the fact that I can't seem to figure out how to switch those around, but everything else remains the same. If you want, I can post the controls up here.

Let me know what you guys think!

PieKitten
07-15-2012, 02:03 AM
makes me wanna bring out my flightstick. Why use a xbox controller ? :P