PDA

View Full Version : Patch! (3/6/12)

warlordship
03-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Wonder if it added anything...

EDIT:
Can't tell for sure, as I'd have to make a new game and play a while to find out, but I think he fixed my "extra" white fluid glitch.

The first time I resolved the end puzzle, the fluid all disappeared, and the camera zoomed in on an empty chamber before some eyes just appeared. A second time and it worked right.

Lastly, the game seems to like making a ton of different autosaves now. Loading up an old save right as I'm locked out of the workshop made a new autosave with its own name. Loading a mine autosave made a new autosave. Returning to workshop created another autosave. I hope it doesn't go so save-happy. :D

EDIT 2:
It appears that I now have a "Workshop Chapter 1 Autosave", a "Workshop Chapter 5 Autosave", and a "Mines Chapter 4 Autosave". That first one was created after beating the game. Like before, loading it just flashes a load screen, then gives you the main menu.

gabranth
03-06-2012, 10:52 AM
has this been patched?? if so does anyone know if there a patch for the drm free version

epmode
03-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Still no manual controller config, sadly. And it seems that the game still has trouble with 360 pad emulators.