PDA

View Full Version : Two pack $3.74? You got a deal !

Courage68
03-06-2012, 02:17 PM
As most people should of alteast heard about now is this game really shines with a friend playing along with you. and now that u can get if for less then a sandwich would cost you cant go wrong.

Got about 1 hour into it and the entire time i kept a simple note that this game was made by four people.

And with that, it turns out the game isnt half as bad people say.

Only complaints/suggestion would be

1) Assault rifle shooting sound could be changed to something better. heck even one of those free 3rd party HD sound packs u download for Counter Strike that is used for the M4A1 would be perfect,

2) the way the Assault rifle is being held by the characters needs to be changed.

Seeing that your character is suppose to have military training of some sort, They wouldn't keep there elbows lifted that high while shooting or running with that type of gun. They should be tucked closer to the sides like most military personal do when using that type of weapon.

Other then that all is good . ill update once i finish the game.

eyezex
03-06-2012, 03:07 PM
are there any lag fixes for this game?

Kyphros
03-08-2012, 09:10 AM
As most people should of alteast heard about now is this game really shines with a friend playing along with you.

Really? Have you even played with a friend?

It's the ♥♥♥♥♥TY SIDE of the game that shines when playing with a friend. I've never seen such a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ way to play, being locked to your partner by invisible walls like that.